Ace Dovaro's (Aceverosi's) Gray Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceverosi

JvS Staff
Steam Name: Aceverosi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59515786
CC Model ID: models/nate159/req/swtfu/sith_acolyte.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Dark Council, and Marauder (EE)
Level: 100
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): Joined back in 3.0, but came recently back before new years. Approx. probably around 2 weeks of total playtime, maybe more. I'm on every day for a while.

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Gray Jedi to me, is someone who is balanced with the force, with both light and dark, and not letting the other side cloud their judgment and their abilities. They walk the thin line of the force but never fall to one, but also explore both sides, learning, and acknowledging what each side has to teach and or offer. Gray Jedi are not limited, to me with Gray Jedi, there is only the force. No ties, nothing to lose, but only to gain through the force.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a Gray Jedi would be to help where help is needed if that be with the Sith on Korriban, then I shall get perms and help them with whatever I can assist with. The same goes for the Jedi on Tython, if it need something I may be a neutral party and be available to their services. But to as well defend either side. Even after I pass, my force ghost or my spirit trapped in a Holocron shall be used for wisdom and studying by both sides. As I've already mastered the dark side of the force, I'd like to study the light side. To understand the lights binding the spectrum of the force, to understand what it means to be truly balanced. As a grey, it would be my goal to try to bring that understanding to both sides. To be able to sit on the sandy mountains, or the grassy hills of Tat and Kash, to share my wisdom with those who need it, in their time of learning, and in need.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I should be allowed to be a Grey Jedi as I like to roam free, I should be allowed to help either side and live freely, with my friends and family, and feel no pull or attraction to a faction, or a side of the force. To have peace, emotion, and passion all in one. I should be allowed to be Gray to be able to keep that balance in the force, to help those who need help finding their way in the force. I always keep a neutral demeanor in everything, I never try to inflict conflict in others, I always am kind (besides some RP). I always avoid toxic encounters, and will always avoid them, and will never start them. I'm active in both of my current lives, like DC, and Marauder when EE isn't inactive. I should be allowed to be a Gray Jedi on top of everything because I like helping everyone, even when Jedi was inactive, I trained an Initiate, as a sith, because I didn't have a high ranking Jedi life (It was DT, but still). Everyone can learn something, and I shouldn't be held to only teach one side.

Please note. At any time you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by the staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 active or 20 total you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 185 you are removed as well.

Rules:

1. A Gray is to have their spawns on neutral planets, mainly Tatooine.
  2. Gray's are individuals. Their actions shall be judged and acted on as their own. They may choose to work together with other Gray's or factions but do not have to.
  3. Gray's may not attack people without a valid RP reason. They may defend themselves/others in raids and stand up for their personal beliefs.
  4. Gray's must get permission to go to a Home planet. Permission can be granted permanently from any council+ of the home faction.
  5. A Gray can have 4 interactions with a home planet permission. Null means need perms to warp unless on mission. Perms mean you can go freely. Banished means you can't go without perms, not even for missions. Exiled means if you go, and die on planet, you are PK'd.
  6. A Gray must have Grey or Gray in their name. They can have any title they want, as long as it is RP friendly. And the title carries no power.
  7. A Gray can have a factions comms for 1 week if given by a faction leader only.
  8. Gray's can assist or defend in an Overthrow, but doing so puts them up for PK. When a OT is called, they must advert Assist or Defend within 4 minutes, or leave.

Last edited:

Moxxi

Founder
since this is a super old app im gonna deny it for now if you are playing again now in the re release please just repost this same app and i will accept

Status
Not open for further replies.