Not open for further replies.

Ace

Steam name: ace
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60387176
Ingame name(s): Ace Bor / Cea
Current play time: Since 0.0
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2058 Hrs
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Multiple Gmod DarkRP servers and Clonewars Servers (They’re all shutdown now)
Server(s): It’s been 2 years + so I don’t remember unless I scavenge my old SSD on my old rig
Time as position: Owner Rank on 2 ClonewarsRP servers (7 months) / Head-Admin on multiple DarkRP servers (9 months)

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: I’ve been playing Gmod for years, I’m experienced in PAC3, Wire, precision building and more. I’m a perfectionist so the slightest imperfection in a build of mine will take hours until I get it right.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I’m a creative person so I could confidently say I could make a storyline for an event on the spot with the slightest thought. I’ve watched every Movie and caught up in both Legends and Canon lore. A disgusting amount of procrastination hours have been put watching youtube Star Wars lore videos.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ X ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[ I’ve never took count of this but I can say at least more than 10 times since 0.0 (Boss, Ideas and inputs) ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ X ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I desire to be an active Gamemaster that can provide events to the constant and new players. I’ve seen an unusual amount of people asking for more and more active Gamemasters so I know I have the ability to do so. I can bring unique and fun events that will get everyone involved and roleplay with it. My skills in building and creating storylines will have an impact on players to RP even more since that's what we want players to experience, an unforgettable moment on Reborn JvS.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

Storyline:
Thousands of years ago a Strong force user that goes by the name of Ji’kuah was entrapped inside of a Holocron as a way to stop him. Fast forward to present time a disturbance in the force happens. Ji’kuah has come back to lay his wrath upon the universe once more. A slight tremor occurs throughout the galaxy causing the Jedi and Sith to find out what’s causing this.

Part 1:
( I’ll try to summarize it)

A Sith holocron and a Jedi holocron is spawned inside of their respective caves (Korriban and Tython.) A mysterious elder that goes by the name Lo’kaw tells the factions that Holocrons have been discovered in their caves /advert “Holocronsss have been found in your cavessss…”

As both factions are inspecting the holocrons, ancient dead guards of the holocrons are lifted by their force spirits from the ground and start attacking the force users. Lo’kaw lets them know that they must overcharge the holocrons by killing the guards. Once the holocrons are overcharged they disappear in a massive flash.

I spawn in a temple that I created for this event with a warp pad.

Both factions will be split into individual parts inside the temple, they will be met with obstacles throughout the temple. (I will save the obstacles as a mystery)

At the end of the obstacle courses and more, they are met by separate Force Entities which are part of Ji’kuah. Once killing the entities both the Jedi and Sith will have to be forced to work together to kill Ji’kuah’s spirit.

Once Ji’kuah’s spirit is killed it disappears...a voice that speaks to the force users lets them know it’s not over yet and that they only killed his spirit not his physical self. Jedi and Sith then get their Intelligence Org’s to get information on who he is and what he’s capable of.

(I’ll save part 2 for the actual event if possible in the future)

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [ Ace ], have permission from [ Moxxi ] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I know I have the ability and will to be an active Gamemaster that will constantly push out events for all the players. I’m also always on when most staff are asleep so the night owls of the server will have something to do for fun. I have the necessary skills for this placement and will strive myself to make unforgettable moments. I even have ideas to tie in multiple events throughout months (for example a connected universe specific to Reborn JvS RP) I've also noticed the amount of events have been on a low so I want to also change that. I can make events that also tie in RP with normal RP (Events that get specific organizations involved and entire factions involved.) I’m the perfect candidate for this job and I know I can do the job well.

Last edited:

Kice

VIP
+1 Good application and is very active. Change the font color though for those on dark mode.

Ace

Haven't you got ban for saying the n word like 2 or 3 times?

It was only said 1 time not 2 or 3 and it wasn't offensive. (the one that ends with a) Everyone knows i'm a black dude so I said accidentally as a slip up (slang) . Funny thing is I said it on-front of staff too without shame and everyone was laughing. I even got less than the days you're suppose to get originally banned for because everyone knew it caused absolute no harm. Only reason I got banned was because it's need to be fair to everyone if you break the rules.

I'm not going to let that 1 slip up judge my character but take it as you will.

( chiken and hound were both there and can vouch for me and a lot of players could also vouch for me about that specific situation )

( was also my first ever "ban" on reborn servers since 0.0 . Never got a single warn either since 0.0 )

Auto

+1 you seem pretty active and it'd be nice to have more events going to kill time instead of grinding for xp

Arc

+1 We absolutely need more Gamemasters, right now there is like 3 of us. Plus you know what you’re doing

Status
Not open for further replies.