Accepted Aceverosi's / Ace Dovaro's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceverosi

JvS Staff
ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - Aceverosi
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:59515786
Ingame Name(s) - Emperor's Voice Ace Dovaro / Aurelius Do'vor / Knight Talek
Server Playtime - 3w 1d 12h 50m
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4440 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn Gaming (JvS), Bloodshot Gaming (Halo RP), 2 FiveM servers, and a ton of other old clone wars servers which are no longer up.

Positions - Owner, Community Manager, Superadmin, Admin, Mod, T-mod, Gamemaster.

Responsibilities - My responsibilities in all of these positions were to maintain the server in both its uptime and downtime hours, making sure all the players were following the rules and respecting each other, and making sure they were all having a decent time. The time I was as an owner was an odd stage as the actual Owner left the server in charge to my brother and I but never gave us the abilities to maintain it.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application
The community should support my staff application because I'm a genuine, straightforward person, and overall non-biased. I play on the server consistently on multiple lives trying to meet new people and try to experience the different aspects of the server. On top of the fact, I am currently a Trial Gamemaster, which I thoroughly enjoy, but my staff abilities are limited.

What makes you more qualified than other players?

I've staffed on a multitude of servers and have a ton of experience when it comes down to interacting with players and overall 'customer' service. I have common sense and ethics when it comes down to being a staff member, as well as the ability to always find the middle ground and leveraging with others. I've been on Gmod and staffed for nearly a decade and recently started on FiveM within the last couple of years.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?

What rule was broken, who was reported, talking to both sides, and figuring out what exactly happened, back that up with evidence from logs, a clip, or even spectating beforehand before intervening as staff. Once I have figured out what happened, if the offender understands what they did wrong (aside for racial/homophobic slurs ) there will be a minimal punishment so long as it doesn't happen again. Each situation calls for a different course of action as every instance is different.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?

I chose this community because I thoroughly enjoy this community, from every player, staff, and executive. I'm on every day and wish I could help more since I have the time. I've been a part of this community for a long time and am glad to have joined back when I did. As well, due to being a gamemaster, I witness a lot of stuff that requires actual staff intervention but can't do anything as I am a GM and have to get someone's attention to calm the situation while I stand there.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Aceverosi]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Aceverosi], have permission from [Observer] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Aceverosi]

Status
Not open for further replies.