Aceverosi's Gamemaster Application / Ace Dovaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceverosi

JvS Staff
GAMEMASTER APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - Aceverosi
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:59515786
Ingame Name(s) - Emperor's Voice Ace Dovaro / Ace Do'vor / Padawan Talek
Server Playtime - 2w 3d 17hrs 16min
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4321 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

Relevant Experience
Servers - It's been such a long time, I cant tell you. The most recent would be a FiveM server named UGDPS and another one named Top Valley RP (TVRP).
I've been a part of numerous Gmod servers from Dark-RP, Clone Wars, and Halo RP.
Roles - Every role under the sun from Owner to Tmod, and Gamemaster. On UGDPS i was a Community Manager, and on TVRP, i am a Community Manager.

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.

Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools? My experience with Gmod construction and tools isn't the greatest, but i am pretty decent with using them to build rooms, tunnels, bases, arenas, and overall immersive settings. I used to play lots of DarkRP and would make complicated bases and fortresses. As well as in Clone wars, i would make outposts and checkpoints using what I had available to me. On a scale of 1-10, I would say my building skill is a 7-8, I am a little rusty.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster? I personally want to be Gamemaster because I am sick of the lack of in-character events and overall lack of activity of Gamemasters. To me, a gamemaster is what makes or breaks the server. If people aren't willing to take up their RP time to make the server fun for everybody then is no server. I also want to have events that are fun, evolving, a bit challenging for every player to enjoy, and not the same usual OP people, as well as make rewards fair and still be pleasing to earn.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? The community should support my application because a lot of people believe the same thing that i do or have needed a GM but no GM was around to assist them. What makes me more qualified than others is my overall fairness and creativity that comes to planning things. I try to make everything I involve myself in both unique, and balanced, but still difficult so it isn't a brainless activity that anyone can walk into and win.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past? No, I haven't. Other than helping people plan or modify builds with vocal input, but nothing physical.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned? I believe I could adapt fairly well, people are oftentimes really hard to comprehend even if you put the answer in front of them, they still may miss it. a skilled GM and Staff member must always have a backup plan if something goes wrong.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe? What interests me about the Star Wars universe was always its vastness. Things beyond our own time, such as lightsabers, guns that shoot lasers, and ships that can travel in outer space. As well as the unique characters that almost anyone can relate to in every show, movie, and comic. What interests me the most about the universe has always been the large open worlds and endless galaxies to travel or fight in. How the force travels through everything and the mysteries that still presents itself within it.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

An event I've thought of these last couple of days is starting with a man named 'The Wanderer'. The Wanderer would interact with all factions (excluding the EE and the Gray Wardens) to send out small or large quests (depending on the number of people) to do certain tasks. If that's to retrieve a stolen item, explore a large cave, or even traverse an ancient Jedi or sith temple. As the story progresses and players begin to know The Wanderer, they'll begin to get missions to assault rogue troops, bandits, cartels, or even mercs (non-player). This will eventually lead players to have to choose a light or dark path (unknowingly).
(This will also determine the prize at the end if there is one.)

After a multitude of events with The Wanderer, he will develop the tendencies of the player choices, either leading him down a path of dark or light, where I'll have him turn into a force ghost of pure light or pure hatred, which may be the final boss of it all. I still need to work on the ending, but that is truly up to the player base.

These events will evolve everyone and be mainly in character. Rewards will obviously determine the difficulty with higher-ups determination of said rewards.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[Aceverosi]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Aceverosi, have permission from [Nabe, Ronnie, WeeWoo, Ziljian, and Observer] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.

I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Aceverosi]

NOTE - Gamemasters are not administrative staff. Gamemasters should not use their powers for anything besides their events unless instructed otherwise by an Admin+.

Last edited:

Venom

+1
Outstanding community member and all around good guy, would love to see how he does as a Gamemaster!

+2 Although you have little Gamemaster experience, I still believe you are fit for this role as you are active member of this community and can always improve your events.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.