Server Playtime - couple of hours a day
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 5.5k Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 24

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn Gaming, Hammerfall
Roles - Gamemaster

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools? Ive had alot of experience but been a while so will need to relearn

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster? to make fun events and try make some really challenging events for players and to help out the current gamemaster team

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? I have the experience of being a previous game master on the server, knowledge of lore of alot of old republic information that i can access that will help me with events and creativity being a dungeon master for dnd and doing entire homebrew campaigns for mt players allows me to do things on the fly and the forward thinking to bring fun and enjoyable events for the players

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past? Yes i was a previous Gamemaster

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned? quite well adapting on the fly is part of being a Dungeon Master (IRL dnd) I have played and been apart of running events that go off on a tangent its always fun to see what players come up with and how they want to push the narrative forward and i love to go along with that.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe? Old Republic the entire lore behind that aswell as the EE lore behind Valkorian

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.
Mandalore the Harbinger: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NAgTcuJCMMs5QH6HIdWDNroSDP8WayrJe-N32Qkmo2s/edit?usp=sharing

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[De-amo ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [De-amo], have permission from [Nambe or Ronnie] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[]

Last edited:
+1 Sounds kind of similar to my event but less detailed, however I would love to work together with you on both of our projects! Also, I would think about strengthening the rest of your answers, one sentence hasn't usually cut it in the past.

Last edited:

Bishop

+3
Enjoyed reading the event would like to see it happen, I agree with previous responses I would like more sentences to the answers but it all looks good!

Ziljian

JvS Staff
Before we make a decision on accepting your denying your app. Can you provide more details regarding your event.