Steam name: De-amo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81035168
Ingame name(s): Achilles Dust
Current play time: 3D 20H
Time in Garry’s Mod: 4461 Hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Reborn gaming, HFG
Time as position: 3 Months a piece approx.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[ x] no
But am getting better

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
Previous Gamemaster for reborn gaming as well as HFG JvS

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:

Played DnD and been a Dungeon master for the majority of 7 years. as well as played Jvs servers for 5+ years as well as love star wars and learnt about it most of my life

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[ Alot]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):

create a story in which the players feel involved enough to be immersed in the story line created for them. and to bring enjoyment to the player base or reborn gaming

Plan an event (story based or building based):

Basically two identical but opposite force entity's would appear in the Sith and Jedi caves/catacombs both explaining that the respective orders would need to venture to Kashyyk and retrieve a holocron from the planet guarding the planet would be a third weaker neutral entity that would attack all that approach the holocron once that entity is defeated a riddle would appear over the holocron the first order to get the correct answer would release the holocron. from that point it would be a race to return to there home planets to give the holocron to their entity once empowered by the holocron the entity would destroy the other and become the supreme force in the universe (weather that be light or dark side is up to who wins). winning team gets the roll (this is obviously a short version of the event i did not think it would be best for my application to write a wall)

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Achilles], have permission from [Croc, Nabe and Sloth] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[ x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I feel I am more qualified than others based purely of my experience in both as a reborn gamemaster and in real life DND Dungeon master experience (~8 years). i have been in the game master position before an I know what is expected of the role and will not abused said position.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:

MojangZ

-2. No perms, player interview extremely short, nd your event planning is short. Please put more effort next time.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Denied. Please put more effort into your app next time. Feel free to apply again in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.