Adding more races?

Hambi

VIP
Not much to explain outside of the title. Just think it would be cool if players had the choice of more races such as Zabrak, Twi'lek, Nautalan, etc to add more variety to the server.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Not much to explain outside of the title. Just think it would be cool if players had the choice of more races such as Zabrak, Twi'lek, Nautalan, etc to add more variety to the server.
When we first started this iteration I tried to get models made that were of each race and each head, I'm fairly certain I did get a ton of them. The problem is just with Gmod's limits of what we can and cannot do well.

Hambi

VIP
When we first started this iteration I tried to get models made that were of each race and each head, I'm fairly certain I did get a ton of them. The problem is just with Gmod's limits of what we can and cannot do well.
Thats a shame. But thank you for the reply!

Ronnie

Owner
Thats a shame. But thank you for the reply!
We have been looking into re-adding the head and body system, optimized and improved.
More practical gameplay elements take priority but keep an eye out for larger updates and we'll probably have it eventually.