AJ Mercenary Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

VIP
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - AJ
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:150234913
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Knight Of Zakuul Malidar, Knight Nyeb, High Inquisitor Uemrarr, SHDWOP SPC Guisese
Server Playtime - 6d 1hr
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 9,718.5 hours.
Warn Count - 1
Age - 19

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[X]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

The thing that interests me most in the Star Wars Universe is truly how the citizens interact with every major event going on. Forever, we the consumers have constantly been shown the heroes, villains, and in-betweens of the Star Wars Universe and how they interact with major events, but we have not seen how the citizens are affected. Seeing mass refugees from a planet attacked by the Empire or even seeing pirating ships around would be more tasteful, and personally, if I were to re-direct any Star Wars media, I would try to include more atmosphere.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

The name of my character is Atior Skaroll. Atior was raised upon his home planet of Mandalore, was raised to become a simple farmer by his loving father and mother. On an oddly dark night, Atior awoke to the smell of burning crops, and the sound of horrific screams. His farm was under attack by the terrorist group known as the Death Watch, but Atior was none the wiser. Atior, at this time, was just a toddler at the age of four and was confused about what all of the commotions were about. Suddenly, a figure appeared in Atior's room, and a struggle between Atior's father, and this figure commenced. Sadly for Atior, his father had lost to a quick punch to the chin, and a few kicks to the torso. All Atior remembers is being taken from his room by a man he did not recognize, and then being placed onto a ship he did not recognize. From this day forward, Atior was the property of the Deathwatch, and unannounced to him, he will be trained to become a deadly fighter for such a terrible organization. As the years go on, and as Atior is trained harder and harder, and goes on much more dangerous and morally confusing missions, Atior realizes that what he was doing was not right. After being sent on a mission to Bernilla, Atior flees his Deathwatch companions and catches a ride on a shuttle to anywhere but where he was currently.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

What drew me to mercenary is the freeness of being a mercenary. You aren't restricted to as many rules as you are as a Republic or Imperial trooper. I can do what I want, or what I and my friends want to do. It feels extremely liberating to be free from a chain of command, so that is why Mercenary looks extremely appealing to me.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

The main motivation of Atior is simply to survive. Atior will put his life above any others at any cost. He wants to earn enough cash to comfortably live a safe life, possibly as a merchant or farmer, far away from Deathwatch, and far away from Mandalore.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

MERCENARY

Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?

My character has not joined the Republic or Imperial military due to their background as a Deathwatch agent. They have learned to work with loose permissions and orders. Trying to get into an organization such as an army would work against Atior's goals, and how Atior works in general.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?

Atior's main goal as a mercenary is to distance himself from Deathwatch as far as possible and maybe even try to find his lost parents. He wants to start a family and live a nice comfy life away from the Republic, Empire, and any other nonsensical groups of zealots.

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?

Atior will only view the Republic and Empire as a means to an end. They are just piggybanks to him after all. He will give them due respect when necessary, but otherwise, the Empire and Republic mean nothing to Atior, other than the credits they give him.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.