Alchemy Suggestions

Hello thank you for spending time to read this post. I have recently come back due to me getting more time to get invested in the server and something that I have seen not really change is Alchemy and I feel like Alchemy has a lot of potential and could add a lot to the server if we build on it.

1.) Alchemist NPC Shop

The way that this shop would run is that you would be able to trade alchemy materials with the NPC such as two Tythonian Greens for a Green Mushroom, There are two reasons why I think we should add this. The first reason is because I feel like it can help reduce the grind it takes to get materials so people can sacrifice what they don't want for what they want. The second reason being that it makes it so for instance Gray Jedi being able to get plants exclusively from Korriban elsewhere, while some people may say oh that is why you trade with Sith but due to alchemy not really being that useful or interesting not a lot of people care to go and get that stuff to sell/trade it.

2.) A Change To How Potions Are Made

I think that currently the potions are very very basic and they are not fun to make. To fix this I would say that we could do a system where let's say you make potion of swiftness and if you add Artificial Microbe to it and it boost the stats of the potion and we get rid of the current system where you just unlock stuff by a level and it's more of players learn how to make stuff on their own and then as time progresses people start logging the recipes on how to make specific potions and then as new ones are added we could have riddles placed around on what the recipe is and people have to guess it (My idea kinda comes from Minecraft but with a twist if that helps explain it better.)

IROCONIAN

-1 it is pretty awesome as of right now. an npc shop would kind of kill any chance of rp from exchanging ingredients and potions