Accepted Amethyst Staff App

Amethyst

JvS Staff
ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Rem
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:127427096
Ingame Name(s) - Amethyst, Mule
Server Playtime - 1W 1D
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1,498.5 Hours (3 accounts)
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20s

Relevant Experience
Servers -

Oblivion Gaming - Smod
Moderated a busy TTT server for over a year. Dealt with tickets and RDM claims, banning offenders, etc.

Prismatic Gaming - Owner
Developed the content required for the server as the Owner/Dev, adapted addons to work properly within the TTT environment. Managed a team of staff and dealt with tickets/forum issues.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
There are frequently times when there are not staff on. With my experience, I believe that I can assist in reducing the time that the server is staff-less. I observe this issue mostly on late nights, or early in the day on weekends. I am already a trusted user and have helped train people on both sides, given my limited abilities to whitelist and spawn items.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I have a lot of experience de-escalating problems, training people, and keeping a level head throughout.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
Ensuring fair arbitration without bias, and making people who are not intentionally causing an issue aware that the rules are in place so that they can learn from their mistake and not re-offend.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I like the community and the people within the community. I am here to support my friends and make this a productive community.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ Rem]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Rem], have permission from [IcyPineapple] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Rem]

IcyPineapple

Super Administrator
Forum Manager
+1
Made you a Trusted User so you could whitelist and spawn hilts/crystals whenever there isn't staff on. I've personally seen you do it on occasion as well as going out of your way to teach the trainee how each thing works in the server.
Far better at training than most anybody on the server, friendly, follows rules. TrustedUser for a reason.