STEAM_0:0:456675906
Ingame Name(s) -

DST Darth Amray Bor | Avant Knight Amrae Bor

Server Playtime -

2W 1D 0HR (estimated from last check)
Garry’s Mod Playtime -

3,786 Hours
Warn Count -
(if 1 its from a really old thing that wasnt warn worthy)

Age -

Relevant Experience
Servers -

RMA Networks
Synergy
Starlight Networks
(few others that are dead)

Positions -
RMA - Owner
Synergy - Admin
Starlight - Director of RP

Others include:
Head Admin
Trial Admin

Responsibilities -
Owning a Server, Managing complicated staff decisions, creating, directing, and assigning positions related to RP of server, Interviewing all future staff members, dealing with basic staff decisions.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?

I have played in this community for quite a while and created quite a few friends on this server. From most of their opinions, while I can be unfiltered sometimes, and loud, I am a passionate friend who will always fight in their interest. Where there is bullying or hazing of other members in the past, I kept them as some of my closest friends and it has payed out. I have joined one of the most respectable and caring friend groups and I wouldn't call anyone else my family.

The community should support me as I have the relevant experience and skills to keep this server what it was when I joined, a community. I want to take my skillset to this server as I have a attachment to it as I have put time into this server not just to see my KD rise by 2, but because the people I have met are beyond amazing, and this drives my passion to continue within this server as a higher power.

As a conclusion, I think they should support me because I have the necessary skills to maintain this server. Any good thing can be lost without maintenance, and with me and all the other amazing staff on this server, I think we can truly keep this server what we all want it to be, a good place to have fun and meet new people.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I have the experience from not only owning a server, but with the time as a player and staff member, I can see what people really want. With some players, staff means power and thats all they can see. I have had a lot of time put into understanding how servers should be run as I played so much GMOD and just seen what people want to run a high pop server( Synergy, Icefuse, ETC ).

With this, I can apply my knowledge to keep this server up and running with the rules being followed while also allowing people to having breathing room. Other players may see there newfound ability to no-clip as separate from what they were accepted to do, and may go blind to what the players want to instead pursue what they want with their power, that is not what I will do.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
My primary focus is de-escalating the situation and finding who is at fault, and to find a suitable, non-harsh, but deserving punishment for the person who is at fault. These 3 things are what all staff should be looking for, and judging from what I have previously seen in the past, it may not be met, or it may not be fully carried through. That should change at the very least with me and the other staff.

I have the capability to defuse arguments from IRL skills to thing I have just learned over time with this server. No matter what, it should be my priority to keep things calm as I figure out and determine who should be punished or a punishment at all. This server means a lot to me and from what I have seen in the past, I want to keep it that way or a lot of people could be let down.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
As stated earlier, this server really means a lot to me. I joined expecting maybe 2 months of enjoyment, meet some people to talk to temporarily, but I was wrong. I met some of the nicest and coolest friends I have ever had, and I'm glad to call them my friends. If I could do the littlest to repay people that I have met and had fun with, keeping the server a place where others can hopefully meet their friend group they can be as close with as I am, I should do that.

This community is built on what the people want, and when the people have something they want, one way or another, it gets added. The way I have seen the staff and GM team operate as well is inspiring and makes me want to be a part of that as well. This community is really something I admire and hope that others who were just like me can experience it the same way I did.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[
Amray | Amrae ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I,
Amray, have permission from Weewooicus to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.

[Amray | Amrae ]

Last edited:

Batman

Senior Gamemaster
+1 good app and a good person/players knows his rules i havent seen him break any rules. I think that he would do a good job as a staff member.

Kesler

VIP
+2
I would like to interact with you more! But I have seen you do well to include yourself back into the community and engage; again welcome back!

ACCEPTED.

Given your experience, you should only really need a brush-up on commands (if any at all), but I'm sure anyone would be willing to help you out with any questions. Undoubtedly a welcome and strong addition to this staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.