Anime models

Maguku

VIP
Hey so I recently knoticed all these edgy ass kids asking for anime models and shit and I was wondering like what happened to the no anime model rule? Especially now that you guys are trying to move the server into "semi serious/serious" but real ass shit how am I supposed to take a fucking anime character with massive tiddies serious. If anything yall are taking a step backwards instead of forwards. You guys should get rid of the anime models because that shit is major ass gay

Last edited:

Vethar

VIP
Well if we are taking CC into count about "semi serious/serious" We would need to remove half the models.
All these people getting CC rework for anime model op!

I mean... honestly shouldn't matter all that much as there is already some questionable models on the server lol. Like fortnight models and jojo and stuff.

Vethar

VIP
Oof a lot of people I talk to are wanting reworks to become their anime models. All I’m saying is all these reworks poping up is helping the server to keep it running and better development ;D

Whiskey

Well since Shepard approved some people to use anime models. I'm letting anyone use them until he either doesn't approve it anymore or the rule has changed.

Theseus

Shit is cancer and their hitboxes gonna be fucked like this shits wack. How the fuck am I gonna be able to roleplay when theres fucking weebs running around with their fucking waifus model. Like tf happened to the no anime model shot I got a fucking Japanese game model that was slightly animated denied let's go back to that like wtf. No ones gonna take shit serious like this.

Last edited:

Maguku

VIP
Shit is cancer and their hitboxes gonna be fucked like this shits wack. How the fuck am I gonna be able to roleplay when theres fucking webs running around with their fucking waifus model. Like tf happened to the no anime model shot I got a fucking Japanese game model that was slightly animated denied let's go back to that like wtf. No ones gonna take shit serious like this.
This man right here is speaking the truth God bless

Estrella

Shit is cancer and their hitboxes gonna be fucked like this shits wack. How the fuck am I gonna be able to roleplay when theres fucking weebs running around with their fucking waifus model. Like tf happened to the no anime model shot I got a fucking Japanese game model that was slightly animated denied let's go back to that like wtf. No ones gonna take shit serious like this.
They could always be fixed. I think we shouldn’t remove anime models until all Fortnite models and Jojo models are removed because they are as cringe as fucking anime models. Nevertheless I don’t like them added to the server I am going to add one for myself because I want one, but then again I don’t give a shit if it gets removed

Whiskey

I'm planning to have a talk with Shepard on this kind of stuff. Hopefully it will happen today. We shall see

Sauron

There are plenty of Roleplay ish models out there for people to use. Just let them have an extra free rework to get this fixed

Pallox

VIP
i feel like this post is oddly targeted at me considering there was talking about removing fortnite models and anime models

I feel some anime models can be okay. But if no anime models are allowed, they still should be removed. I don't like that's it's just anime models, SOME fortnite models are ok and SOME anime models are ok Also I feel like we need more rp restricted models.

Okeas

VIP
let's just purge all models and those that can be taken somewhat seriously in rp should not be allowed (fortnite, anime)

Pallox

VIP
I feel as if the Jump force models are realistic enough, the Drift is also realistic enough, Vethar's new rework is not