Not open for further replies.
Your Steam ID and/or IGN:
STEAM_0:0:150242301 | gray flutemaster anzati

Staff Member who Warned:
Super Admin Dwayne

Warn reason:
"rdm"

What happened?:
I was going around tat watching a war happen, I jump in trying to help some people. I see a jedi chasing an EE trying to kill him (Jedi was Firworkk and EE was Dwayne), so of course as a gray jedi I defend the EE (Dwayne) by killing the jedi after he did not want to stop. and after that I say to Dwayne, "You were apart of the war" and kill him.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?:
3. Gray's may not attack people without a valid RP reason. They may defend themselves/others in raids and stand up for their personal beliefs.
I may not be allowed to attack without a valid RP reason, but I killed him for also being within the war on tat, murdering people on the GRAY JEDI's planet. Also he recently said before that in advert "[S-Admin][Advert] S Champion Dwayne Sin of Pride: In the name of vickolas, I contenst this claim of new vickolas" showing that he a threat to anyone on planet as he is stealing our land.
In general this was kinda dumb if it was really that bad of a situation he should of reported it to Croc as he "leads" gray jedi and it would be an IC thing, just like when a jedi attacks first. You don't warn them for RDM you call up ya boi Grand Master Cause and get them punished, how is it any different for gray jedi?
Also no warning of any sort, Dwayne simply said "Thats rdm" then we had a tiny argument (No hostile words said this time) and that was it.
Finally for why it should be accepted. I understand where Dwayne is coming from on his side of the situation but he should of handled it differently.
Thank you for reading this cluster fuck of an appeal.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): nope
@Dwayne

Dwayne

VIP
Hey man I get your whole personal beliefs sort of deal, but when you stop attacking i stop attacking and we chat for like 5 seconds then all of the sudden you want to decide to kill me, it seems a little sketch like you're doing it just because I have no hp.

Hey man I get your whole personal beliefs sort of deal, but when you stop attacking i stop attacking and we chat for like 5 seconds then all of the sudden you want to decide to kill me, it seems a little sketch like you're doing it just because I have no hp.
i was literally wiping everyone on tat at that moment that was ignited, or WAS attacking someone.

Ye no us grays are not some sworn holy order. I belive croc once told me a valid reason could be a simple insult like ”go eat some pie” or ”i fucked your mom with an red hot iron rod”. +1

Spectre8105

+1, Although They may defend themselves/others in raids and stand up for their personal beliefs. is very vague, I can see the reason of "Defending the Gray's Land" as a pretty valid reason of attacking people on Tat

Status
Not open for further replies.