anzati's second warn appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: DS Stalker Darth anzati

Staff Member who Warned: Benjamin

Warn reason: "EXPLOITING"

What happened?: I was talking with vivian in ts and said "Wanna see a magic trick", not thinking that the trick would actually work. So I proceed. In the dueling arena I leap into the teleporter to go upstairs and i get stuck behind the teleporter entity. WHILE VIVIAN WATCHES. So I meditate twice, then myth comes over with another staff member and teleports me back inside. Later on Myth, Vivian and Ben tp me to a staff sit. I explain the situation, Vivian does nothing while Myth reports me. Me and Myth have usually been on good terms I dont know why he reported me for such a little thing that I did on ACCIDENT.
Why you should your appeal be accepted?:
I dont know, just that Myth seemed like he really wanted me warned for an accident. I have only done this glitch once on accident and teleported out right after.
Now while my warn by Rocky was false, and my first warn in 8 months I really am trying to keep this streak up, no one told me it was wrong and that I should stop. While a staff member watched me I thought it would be fine, if anything they would tp me out or Vivian would of warned me. Myth does have shadow play apparently and it will show everything that I explained in this report.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): nope but myth might still.

P

Pallox

I don’t see how it’s an exploit if all he is doing is jumping over a teleport, it is hard to do and I personally have seen others do it, all u gotta do to get them out is just pull them towards u

I don’t see how it’s an exploit if all he is doing is jumping over a teleport, it is hard to do and I personally have seen others do it, all u gotta do to get them out is just pull them towards u
^^^^^^^
Players can still hit me while im behind there, they can pull me out, shoot me, combat tag me.... They can do ANYTHING to stop me. Or even call a staff and just tell them to tp me out.

+1. if it was truly an accident like you said, then there's no reason you should've been warned. and even with your 24 warns, you should've been verbaled for that first.

This is a very........interesting case, now I dont fully think I understand what happened so im just gonna leave my answer to this. A staff shoudent be telling you to do somthing that would be considered a "exploit" ever. Now idk if Vivian thought this was a exploit or there was even somthing wrong with this but I'd like to hear from Vivian.

@Myth @RoyalMobster @Undelusional

During the sit I was going back and fourth trying to figure out how you did the glitch, I was unsure if it was an exploit at the time because I didn't even know that was possible to do. I was feeding Myth with information on steam for what happened since him and Benjamin were dealing with Anzati. I am still not sure if you did this on purpose, you claim it was an accident but I cannot take your word for it. It was my fault on how I handled it at first since I was actually surprised that was an actual glitch on the map. My mistake, it won't happen again. But overall, I believe Anzati is being genuine about the situation since he already has a massive amount of warns and probably doesn't want to gain anymore.
+2
Edit: There was also some bias stuff going against Anzati as someone wanted him perm'd again. I am just stating the truth so who ever it was, don't get mad at me.

During the sit I was going back and fourth trying to figure out how you did the glitch, I was unsure if it was an exploit at the time because I didn't even know that was possible to do. I was feeding Myth with information on steam for what happened since him and Benjamin were dealing with Anzati. I am still not sure if you did this on purpose, you claim it was an accident but I cannot take your word for it. It was my fault on how I handled it at first since I was actually surprised that was an actual glitch on the map. My mistake, it won't happen again. But overall, I believe Anzati is being genuine about the situation since he already has a massive amount of warns and probably doesn't want to gain anymore.
+2
Thank you for explaining most of this.

+2
Edit: There was also some bias stuff going against Anzati as someone wanted him perm'd again. I am just stating the truth so who ever it was, don't get mad at me.
+3, I warned you because you stayed there and healed instead of just going out immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.