Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: anzati // anzati

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150242301

Server: jvs

Banning Staff: shepard

Reason for Ban: "No Reason"

Ban Time: perma

What did you do?: attacked maven after him claiming the emperor chair which is allowed.
[x] Going after exiled people opens you up for a hard pk unless ordered by the Emperor/Grand Master himself, which then opens the Emperor/Grand Master up for a PK
[x] If you lost a leadership position through an overthrow, you cannot claim another one for 7 days.
[x] Do not overthrow while an event/npc raid is taking place.
[x] Sitting in Council Chairs while you aren't Council is FailRP
[x] No talking in opposite faction comms, if you've obtained comms you may only listen in.
(Not Written But Told/Advertised) You must /advert claim (or be forced into it) to claim the Emperor Position. or you can do /advert Counter/whatever and kill whoever is claiming while claiming for yourself, if this is not done by the time whoever is claiming dies, the situation will be avoided.

Why you should be unbanned: cause last time I checked following rules does not get you permabanned. And if any overthrow rules were broken, it would still only be an rdm case and the situation would be avoided.

neutral. I know you didn't really do anything wrong, and it was prolly a unfair ban. I still think you need to stop being toxic (even though you've never really been toxic towards me). If you try to stop being toxic ill probably change my vote to +1

neutral. I know you didn't really do anything wrong, and it was prolly a unfair ban. I still think you need to stop being toxic (even though you've never really been toxic towards me). If you try to stop being toxic ill probably change my vote to +1
I havn't been warned (for toxicity), in a sit, or banned since my 20th warn ban (week ban) and after me being permad. I think im improving.

I havn't been warned (for toxicity), in a sit, or banned since my 20th warn ban (week ban) and after me being permad. I think im improving.
ye but u still have 26 something warns. And i did hear alot of complaints about you. And lets be real here, its no secret that you're toxic. But who knows. If you say you're inproving id really like to see it
1+

Atreus

+1 he is a literal god that should not be denied the power of playing on this beautiful great server. there is no reason to ban him for roleplaying on a roleplay server. free anzati

Status
Not open for further replies.