Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: DS INQ Darth anzati

Staff Member who Warned: Rocky

Warn reason: mic-spam

What happened?: I said the first 5 words of the song "Mo Bamba"
"I got hooooooooooooooooooooes callin a young"

Why you should your appeal be accepted?:
Because I feel like I have been improving out of no where rocky warns me being I feel after I told him to stop abusing and rdming people and shooting them randomly and noclipping around planets he is trying to "Witch Hunt" me which is where he gets every little thing I did wrong and report it. Also the fact that he didnt tell me to stop and after I told him to stop witch hunting 2 second after in ooc he left the server. He didnt even reason with me, verbal warn me, or bring me to a sit.
Warned me and left.
Also my last warn was 8 or 9 months ago and he warns me. I wanna keep this streak going my man.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): nope

Spectre8105

+1, The main argument I will hear to oppose this warn being removed is "He's an old player with many warns, he should know the rules", however, never in my time have I considered a man singing only 5 words to a song mic-spam. I understand was singing, but if we're considering singing of 5 words or more mic-spam, than there should be a lot of more warns out there.

oxy

VIP
+1 not really Mic Spam in my opinion,not long enough to be considered even mic spam, even though that may be annoying and all.

It wasn't five words, and if they were you made them last 8-10 seconds each because I was listening and all I could hear for a good 45 seconds was you. I wasn't going on a witch-hunt, I walked into the main room of the temple and I heard that so I warned you because you were literally in your mic and everyone's ear. Also, I dont abuse my rank as Admin and go around "rdming people and shooting them randomly and noclipping around planets" Give me one example of me doing such things and we'll talk about it. You have never once talked to me about how I abuse my rank, you yell at me during events and go out of your way to get on me for the littlest things but that's beside the point. You are trying to make me look like a abusive admin, when honestly I was doing my job. I will ask you nicely to change me "abusing" my rank because that is not true, you know it is not true. If you keep it, fine by me but you're wasting your time.

Spectre8105

It wasn't five words, and if they were you made them last 8-10 seconds each because I was listening and all I could hear for a good 45 seconds was you. I wasn't going on a witch-hunt, I walked into the main room of the temple and I heard that so I warned you because you were literally in your mic and everyone's ear. Also, I dont abuse my rank as Admin and go around "rdming people and shooting them randomly and noclipping around planets" Give me one example of me doing such things and we'll talk about it. You have never once talked to me about how I abuse my rank, you yell at me during events and go out of your way to get on me for the littlest things but that's beside the point. You are trying to make me look like a abusive admin, when honestly I was doing my job. I will ask you nicely to change me "abusing" my rank because that is not true, you know it is not true. If you keep it, fine by me but you're wasting your time.
From the sound of it you didn't tell him to stop, nor did anyone else in the area, I have seen you on multiple occasions get mad and take sits in a very hasty matter, including your own sits (Which you shouldn't be doing). I've known you for a long time Rocky, but I have to side with Anzati's story on this one

And where was my kick? My Staff sit? My verbal warning?

And where was my kick? My Staff sit? My verbal warning?
You didn't need a kick, you didn't need a verbal warning. When it comes to the Sit, I surely could've done so with you but i'd likely end in the same way. You've broken rules before, you know what not to do. And Spectre, my thing with that is that wasn't me being mad. I am not mad at Anzati, I do not make hasty sits atleast not anymore. If you or Anzati break a rule such as Mic-Spam you know not to do that, you both are experienced enough not to do that. IF Anzati was out in a secluded place in the courtyard I would not care. But he was right where everybody was while doing so.

Spectre8105

You didn't need a kick, you didn't need a verbal warning. When it comes to the Sit, I surely could've done so with you but i'd likely end in the same way. You've broken rules before, you know what not to do. And Spectre, my thing with that is that wasn't me being mad. I am not mad at Anzati, I do not make hasty sits atleast not anymore. If you or Anzati break a rule such as Mic-Spam you know not to do that, you both are experienced enough not to do that. IF Anzati was out in a secluded place in the courtyard I would not care. But he was right where everybody was while doing so.
I think the main problem here isn't any of you 2, it's the thin line which defines mic spam, I can see your argument that you walked in and heard him sing for a while, but I see Zati's who sung like 6 words of the song before getting warned. All of this would of been avoided if you or anyone in the area just asked him to stop, which i believe he would of immediately. The purpose of my comment about you being mad was just an idea on why you could've warned him then leave the server immediately.

I think the main problem here isn't any of you 2, it's the thin line which defines mic spam, I can see your argument that you walked in and heard him sing for a while, but I see Zati's who sung like 6 words of the song before getting warned. All of this would of been avoided if you or anyone in the area just asked him to stop, which i believe he would of immediately. The purpose of my comment about you being mad was just an idea on why you could've warned him then leave the server immediately.
I left the server because I was actually leaving my computer at the time and had to go. I did not do so to avoid Anzati, that'd be pathetic if that was the case. That's also another reason why I didn't do a sit, but the more minor reason of the two.

Spectre8105

I left the server because I was actually leaving my computer at the time and had to go. I did not do so to avoid Anzati, that'd be pathetic if that was the case. That's also another reason why I didn't do a sit, but the more minor reason of the two.
As stated, it's "an idea", I didn't actually think you'd do that, that's a pretty sad action for anyone to do lmao

Tubbs

Was it I got Hooooes, or was it I got HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES

Was it I got Hooooes, or was it I got HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES
it was "Hoooeeeeees"
solid 2 seconds of saying 1 word.
Also if you didnt leave because of me why didnt you answer before you left to come to my sit about the warn?

Status
Not open for further replies.