Apology.

Boomer

VIP
As many of you know I was pked a few times this week mainly for my mingey behavior. Please forgive me as from now on I’m gonna stop being a dick and let y’all enjoy the server without my squeaker ass. So sorry and I’ll stop being a minge and actually try progressing in the server. Thanks everyone for listening!

You were PK'd for minging? that shit should be a warn not a pk
He was PK'd because he made a Overthrow joke, got called into the DC Chambers to be told not to do it again, but he thought it was a good idea to cause problems in the DC room and run away from us when we were talking to him. Honestly was just going to let him off with a talk, but he brought the rest on himself by screwing around.

Boomer

VIP
He was PK'd because he made a Overthrow joke, got called into the DC Chambers to be told not to do it again, but he thought it was a good idea to cause problems in the DC room and run away from us when we were talking to him. Honestly was just going to let him off with a talk, but he brought the rest on himself by screwing around.
Once again i said sorry and it won’t happen again sorry if I upset anyone honestly

Oat man

That's a big RIP

IROCONIAN

You seem very sincere even at your worse. An honest person in a sea of betrayal that is gmod, that is refreshing and I look forward to seeing a badass Boomer.
Who knows maybe one day you will pk everyone currently on the DC.