Not open for further replies.
Steam Name: Arata
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90721302 | [U:1:181442605] | 76561198141708333
CC Name: N/A
Current names/ranks on server: Arata Winters/Summers
Level: 0
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): Almost two years now

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: I think being a Gray Jedi is about a Jedi breaking away from the order (Also no I am not turning my GM life into Gray) because they believe that they don't need the structure of this cult religion to do the right thing and to learn the ways of the force. A Gray Jedi doesn't want to go and become Sith but they don't want to be Jedi so they walk the thin Gray line to do what they feel is right and to expand their knowledge without restrictions of any side.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My personal goal as a Gray Jedi is to break away from all factions and to focus on sorcery/alchemy without restrictions because as a Jedi they don't approve of sacrifices and other necessary things for some rituals/potions and the Sith kinda allow what ever but I don't want to make potions to enhance other peoples power especially when I know that they will use the power for wrong and to harm others + most potions/rituals are violent and brutal and the subjects are innocents so I would like to make my own decisions when it comes to how I preform rituals and make the potions I am interested in making.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I should be allowed as a Gray Jedi for a few reasons. The first being that I am a long term player so I already know the rules around being a Gray so I can just jump right into it. Second being that Gray has no RP to it really and I would like to use it as a tool for Events for giving buffs to both Sith and Jedi through rituals to spice things up. Third being that Grays are just generally a fun chill side thing to play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.