Arc's Gamemaster App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

Steam name: arc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138843591
Ingame name(s): Arc
Current play time: 1000+ hours at least.
Time in Garry’s Mod: 4000+ hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Icefuse Networks, Phantom Networks(shut down)
Time as position: Icefuse 8 months, Phantom Networks 5 months, Reborn 2-3 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
Dark RP and Military RP Event Building, NPCs is mainly just me messing around in Sandbox. I have many months of experience doing this due to my past GM experience.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I would consider my knowledge of Star Wars lore pretty extensive, I have spent countless hours watching videos and even writing about the Star Wars expanded universe (legends) and have sat at my desk researching some of my favorite characters (Starkiller/Galen, Revan, Nihilus). My story line creation experience is fairly high due to my past Gamemaster experience once again, added with my knowledge of lore I could create some great storylines.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[5]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I desire to do both actually, and even more than that. Personally, I would create good events that involve me building and creating a good story to go with it. Also, I would create some good OOC events as well, just so people can relax and have fun sometimes. I wouldn't just do some lame "take over a fortress" event, there would actually be meaning and purpose behind it. I want to make events more frequent and fun than they already are.

Plan an event (story based or building based):
It has been a couple of years since the Mandalorian wars had ended and the conflicts ceased between the republic and the Mandalorians with the event of Malachor 5 being the major turning point with the death of Mandalore The Ultimate. The years up until the end, many Jedi had come into contact with the enemies of the republic at the behest of the now assumed dead Darth Revan. However, Revan had only recently revealed himself to the galaxy again and had constituted the war to reclaim the republic, having been corrupted to the dark side by unknown means, mostly assumed to be the Mandalorian wars having brought him to the edge. He was joined by his friend Malak who also took the name of Darth. With the galaxy once again sprung into combat, many Jedi are now being forced to fight against Sith forces on a regular basis. However, much need is also needed to police the galaxy and aid the republic. Bastila Shan had led a strike force to kill Darth Revan which according to all reports succeeded leaving Malak the leader of the new Sith Empire. The Jedi Civil War is on though most battles have been scattered there are still dogfights and ground assaults led by republic and sith forces alike. It is in this conflict that the republic has asked the Jedi council to help them form a group to hunt down an ancient relic of the Jedi lost during the Great Hyperspace War in hopes of the device allowing them to learn possible secrets from older masters long thought dead and even the chance of a way to end the war quicker. Or at least that was the given answer. The Republic is preparing a strike team of their own to aid the Jedi whom have chosen their own members to help the group. The galaxy's fate may be rested on their shoulders.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Arc, have permission from Croc to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe you should support my application due to the fact that I am extremely active within the server, and have a lot of experience of being a Gamemaster. The current GM numbers are becoming very low, and I think everyone has noticed that. I am consistently active within the server, sometimes I have times where I have nothing to do, and I can use that time to create events. The number of events has been decreasing rapidly, and I'm here to change that. I will give my all when I do events, not just do it to keep people occupied, to give them a overall better experience on the server.

I'm more qualified than others due to the fact that I have countless hours of experiences making events and just being a gamemaster in general. I've been in this community on and off since 2.0, so I know what the community does like when it comes to events. I am good at taking criticism, as well as including players in events, which I know is what the community likes. I try my best to satisfy everyone with events, not just a select faction. I try to cater to each faction, while still having a storyline that makes sense. I have a very good understanding of this community, and what they like to see within events, as I have been around for a long time with this community. I am willing to dedicated my time on the server to events, rather than personally RPing. I will dedicate all of myself to my position as a gamemaster, just to make sure the rest of the server is having a good time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.