Steam Name: Mute
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138843591
CC Model ID: models/player/anon/anon.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: DC Arc The Guy, Padawan Arc The Dude
Level: 100
Number of warns (active/total): 1
Time on Server (approx): 2000+ hrs

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A Gray Jedi is someone who does not agree with the path of Jedi or Sith, and someone who wants to be them-self without restrictions. A Gray is someone who fights for themselves only, and follow only what they believe in. They are not restricted by a code, nor a leader. They stand up for their own beliefs without limits. They help anyone they feel is on the right side of a war/argument, and in the end you know you want them on your side. Being a Gray Jedi is an extremely important job, as I remember when I was a padawan I looked up to Gray's, trying to be like them. Being a Gray in a sense is like being a RP "Supervisor" kind of, trying to make sure RP goes well and stays within the server.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goal as a Gray Jedi is to be myself on the server, and not to be bound by a code. I will help whoever I feel is in the right, but also teach newer people the ropes. I would role-play better as I am not bound by a code nor a council. My goal is to bring a balance to the server, helping the side on the losing end, but helping the stronger side IF I believe in what they are fighting for at the time. I would bring balance to the force. Truthfully, I would create a better roleplay atmosphere within the server, as being a Gray is more "freedom" to say the least. I would help factions in missions, trainings, and other activities if need be. I can act freely, and just play the game with fun. The constant banter between and within factions is stressful. This has been going on since I originally joined the server (as Galen Malik) and a break from that and to stop that would benefit everyone. I would like to fix the fact that this server just feels like a PVP server rather than a RP server, and yes, while I understand PVP is fun and important, I feel that RP is just as important if not more important. I feel like RP is lost within the server, people are forgetting what the original goal of this server was, and that's to create a fun, RP filled, and a good atmosphere for fans of Star Wars alike.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I believe I should be allowed to be a Gray due to the fact that I have been on the server a long time, whether it was leading Jedi Intelligence back in 2.0, or Joining Blade Born when it was first created. This server does get stressful time to time, and a break from that would be much needed. I have spent money, and countless hours on the server just to throw it away and quit. Being a Gray would be a very well needed change for me within the server. I will increase the RP within each faction as well, due the fact that I can help whatever faction I please. Roleplay is the most important thing on the server to me, and creating a better atmosphere would benefit all in every faction. Being a Gray is a great title I can uphold. I remember when I first joined the server, I looked up to Gray's like they were Gods among us, and tried to be like them. I would not be on of those RDMing Grays that everyone hates, I would actually enforce RP and rules. I've always wanted to join Gray's, and now I've finally gotten a CC I think now is a great time, due to the low number of Gray's playing now. As stated before, I would not just get on to kill everything, I would actually try to benefit the server whether it is through RP or helping others.

Moxxi

Founder
accepted please contact a staff member for the whitelist and dont forget to always use your cc model while on the gray job

Status
Not open for further replies.