Arc's Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

IGN: Emps Hand Arc the Guy

SteamID 64 (Ex: 76561198068568843):76561198237952910

Staff Member who Warned: Zeus

Warn reason: "bhop multiple warnings"

What happened?: So there was 2 active people on the server, rest were AFK mining or just AFK in general. I was bhoping in circles in the middle of nowhere, and he told me to stop. So I stopped for the time being, then went to my own corner, and was doing it in a small circle where no one could see me. He comes over and warns me. I was only given ONE warning, not multiple.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: So I do see the issue with bhopping out of combat, or where abunch of people can see you, however there's no one on, it was DT, and honestly, no one could see, I wasn't affecting anyone. Now that could be an integrity thing, where you should always be doing the right thing, however, it's one of those things where it's not a logical warning. Now, I understand what I did wrong, I just think the punishment is a little excessive for what I was doing.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): N/A

Zeus

ok, so here is my side to the story, he said in TS that he was Bhoping, and i tped to him and told him to stop, then he continues to noclip away when i grab him, and bhops all around tat, then in ts i told him to stop, or imma have to warn him, then he said, dude there is no one active, so let me just bhop all around tat, as he enters the city, i say dude im serious stop bhopping, and he proceeds to bhop into tat CC. and also, its against the rules period, i gave you 3 warnings, you said you weren't gonna stop, and right when you got kicked for 3 warns, 7 people got on, and didn't go afk.... so -1

clucky

+1.. The server is basically empty and he was just chilling waiting for people to join. He wasn't causing anyone harm

Whskey

What a fucking stupid warn. If it's downtime and no one else is complaining who cares really other than you? +1

and right when you got kicked for 3 warns, 7 people got on, and didn't go afk
This is stupid and doesn't matter at all. If those 7 people got on and you didn't warn him then asked him to stop and gave the reason that more people are getting on and to act professional.

Otherwise this is a he said she said shitfest. Arc is saying one story and Zeus is saying another one, if Zeus can't provide proof of what he said then the warn should be removed since it was downtime and you seemed to be the only one who cared for some stupid reason.

Oil

VIP
if hes not in combat I dont see the problem +1

also why tf did you tp to him without a report #retrain the admins

Cruen

+1 No one was being harmed, it was DT. It seems like a situation where staff were being overbearing for no reason.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
DENIED

You were given the necessary verbal warning. Not trying to be harsh, just consistent.

Also Bunny-hopping is against the rules, it is not considered FailRP.

• Fortnite Dance
Reactions: Arc
Status
Not open for further replies.