Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:83386645
Your current rank: Lord
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 36 Months now, since V2
Current level within the server: 40

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Usually depends my work schedule, I can usually play almost everyday for about 2-3 hours.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Usually depends my work schedule, I can usually play almost everyday for about 2-3 hours.

- I can't give a definite answer, but I am active weekly. So it's not like I never get on, I just get on at random times during the day.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Star By Star Gaming
Position(s): Community Manager/Aux, Halo Staff Manager, Hogwarts Staff Manager.
Time as position(s): 1 Year
Brief overview of the position(s): Maintain and assist Managers on all server platforms in operating their server in terms of player base, staff and server content.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience. A lot of my time was devoted to helping players, Staff and Managers. Listening to the community, providing feedback, having an extra option for staff to go to about concerns or issues about other staff including their managers.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Arsene], have permission from [Nabe (Owner)] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I have been with the community for a few years now, I've been primarily in the Jedi Role while being in control of Jedi Corps at one time, Jedi Council, and a high rank in Instructor's. When it comes to me, I'm very fair, very laid back and I'm always trying to have the best time that I can. I know when there's time to have fun and the time to moderate an occurrence.

I've had a lot of experience in managing one of the biggest Hogwarts servers in all of Gmod. I've always been very positive with the players by listening, assisting and of course delivering promises that I've made. I've had experience with managing a Hogwarts, Clone Wars and Halo server all at once. Giving me tons of experience to really understand how different genres work and how to manage it.

So what makes me qualified, the experience. Everything I've learned from many people in gmod, and how I'm able to really talk and understand others. What made me successful is because I cared and wanted to help make a fun and friendly environment.

While I can admit that I have been as of late, kinda mean, I of course always own up to my mistakes and learn to fix them. If of course anyone had issues with me, I'd want them to say something so I could understand and be better. Nothing I ever say is meant to hurt anyone's feelings but to be funny and sarcastic but of course I know what's appropriate and what's not.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted as Moderator. Please message me on teamspeak and post in VIP Role Request on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.