Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Arthas
Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:455967150
Your current rank: P-VIP
Amount of Warns: Nada (0)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total time with the community (months): 30 (2 1/2 Years)
Current level within the server: 213

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4:30 p.m. -7 p.m.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 7/9 a.m. - 8/9 p.m.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Ashenfall, Deafcon, Moat.gg
Position(s):Super admin, Mod, Admin
Time as position(s):4 months -1 year
Brief overview of the position(s): While i was staff on ashen it was a small community of people that banded together to make a server and i was the super admin i was on mostly all the time and it was just fun. I was Staff on Moat.gg TTT for a good 5 months i wouldn't say it was the best but it helped me understand how much trouble they go through. On deafcon clone wars RP i was there for a good 4 months and in that time i dealt with multiple sits when i came to minging and a whole bunch of crap.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Arthas Yor, have permission from Moxxi Nebbi to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Well i have been here since late 1.0 this is one of the servers i always come back to no matter what. I think it is cause i have made friends here, and everything like that and just has a bond on the server. I always wanted to be staff on here i never really knew how to apply back then but now i do. If you choose me i'm on in the early morning, and late afternoons. I am always looking to help someone. I am a very friendly and understanding person. When i comes to new players i am always there to help like an acolyte i train them a lot we usually end up being friends afterwards. But besides that i know ULX commands very well. As well as through out my years of serving servers as staff, I have learned how to deal with various staff situations, player complaints, and other problems that may arise. I have gained patience, and the knowledge required to assist me in being a member of this staff team. The server has many toxic people and at times I'm on I witness staff not being on and able to do anything and people go without being able to get white listed . I'm also able to help during anything needed whether it be a event or a sit, I just wanna help I've noticed a dip in activity from the staff and i feel that i could make a useful addition saying ill always be available on the most and least active times.

P.S Moxxi said everyone on the server could apply but i dont know if he was serious but i have been wanting to apply for some time now so i took my opportunity.

Last edited:

Grey

Well, excluding the fact you've kinda just randomly kill me for saying stupid shit (I'm perfectly fine with it btw, I do some stupid shit and 100% deserve it), you seem like a good guy and a good player

+1

-1 due to your toxicity and immaturity
The day you came back to the server you approached me and asked me if I remembered you, I told you no and then you left the TS channel. The next few days you constantly poked other people in my channel a bunch of things along the lines of "tell Vick hes a bitch", "tell Vick Fuck you", and other things that were just mildly annoying. Later on you ended up joining the channel and bragged about how good you were because you -1'd a bunch of GM apps and put people in their place, wow you're so cool. I eventually remembered who you were and it seems like you haven't changed one bit. When I last saw you, you constantly sucked up to people in places of power and then lied to them by blowing things our of proportion or you made up something about someone so you could get them demoted, PK'd, etc. I would normally say that's fine, since it is in RP, but you seem to carry that same scummy attitude with you outside of RP and I have no doubts you'd try the same thing in the staff team; Suck up to an Admin+ (probably a Founder) and then you would attempt to make everyone above and around you out to be terrible people so you can get higher up in the Staff team because you've noticed so much. I've also heard people complaining about how you act during downtime and how you were apparently Mass RDMing a bunch of people, so I'm not really sure why you're not getting in trouble for that (maybe people just haven't reported it?).
Overall the only things I see and hear from/about you are negative, so I see no reason why you should be trusted with staff.

Grey

-1 due to your toxicity and immaturity
The day you came back to the server you approached me and asked me if I remembered you, I told you no and then you left the TS channel. The next few days you constantly poked other people in my channel a bunch of things along the lines of "tell Vick hes a bitch", "tell Vick Fuck you", and other things that were just mildly annoying. Later on you ended up joining the channel and bragged about how good you were because you -1'd a bunch of GM apps and put people in their place, wow you're so cool. I eventually remembered who you were and it seems like you haven't changed one bit. When I last saw you, you constantly sucked up to people in places of power and then lied to them by blowing things our of proportion or you made up something about someone so you could get them demoted, PK'd, etc. I would normally say that's fine, since it is in RP, but you seem to carry that same scummy attitude with you outside of RP and I have no doubts you'd try the same thing in the staff team; Suck up to an Admin+ (probably a Founder) and then you would attempt to make everyone above and around you out to be terrible people so you can get higher up in the Staff team because you've noticed so much. I've also heard people complaining about how you act during downtime and how you were apparently Mass RDMing a bunch of people, so I'm not really sure why you're not getting in trouble for that (maybe people just haven't reported it?).
Overall the only things I see and hear from/about you are negative, so I see no reason why you should be trusted with staff.
Oh, um, if even half of this is true, then I'm gonna have to change my vote to a -1. Sorry Arthas, but this just makes you out to be a dick and immature, which trust me, I know plenty about, and definitely know it doesn't work out as a staff member

-3 So far while you have been back, you have done a few things that are very frowned upon by staff.
I have see you do some very scummy things, and you have yet to prove your self in my eyes.
I will not go into detail on it but you know what it is. If you can prove that you can change and are no longer show bias towards many others, I will be inclined to change my rating of you.

Arthas

@Dickolas Dan It's been a year i am not really like that anymore i kinda changed and have gotten more mature. I also want to apologize if that stuff offended you i have a weird way of friendships or stuff like that. I deeply apologize and i will improve on my action on how i approach people. Also the -1 of those gm apps i was fucked up at the time and idk what i did really so.. :I my bad.

@Dickolas Dan It's been a year i am not really like that anymore i kinda changed and have gotten more mature. I also want to apologize if that stuff offended you i have a weird way of friendships or stuff like that. I deeply apologize and i will improve on my action on how i approach people. Also the -1 of those gm apps i was fucked up at the time and idk what i did really so.. :I my bad.
If you're going to do stuff while you're fucked up that will screw over other people's experiences, you're only proving further that you're not really a trustworthy person.
If you really treat your friends that terribly, I'd hate to see how you act towards people who aren't your friends while you have Staff powers.
Last, I hate to be this direct, we're not friends. We've only talked 4 times and all of them have left me with negative impressions about you. Most of how I see you is from watching you from the outside, but I've definitely had my share of you being unbearable through my few personal experiences with you.

Tyr

VIP
-1 RDMed me when i was alt tabbed in DC chambers and got me demoted from PG Captain for threatening him after he fucking RDMed me

Caitlyn

-3 If you came back and started being toxic then, unfortunately, I don't think people change in a matter of a week.

I appreciate the effort to try and dm people to "know what I can improve on" but after what happened (according to Vick and Alex) it's hard to take that statement as genuine and REAL.

I haven't personally seen these actions, but I have full trust in Vick and Alex and wouldn't doubt what they are saying is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.