Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:142907879
Your current rank: Diamond VIP
Amount of Warns: 1 from daddy moxxi as a meme

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 3.5ish years too long

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 5PM PST-10PM PST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): [GMT] 5PM PST-10:30 PM PST (my self assigned bedtime is 30 minutes later on weekdays!!)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): ARCHON MINECRAFT SERVERS, NoRest Gaming JvS Server!
Position(s): ADMINISTRATOR
Time as position(s): 8 months, 2 weeks
Brief overview of the position(s): I kicked and banned and muted and gagged bad people on my favorite minecraft server. I spawned in donator items for the very cool people who donated to my favorite minecraft server.

On NoRest, I didn't do fucking anything because that server was dead as fuck, nobody to help or punish or do jack fucking shit.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Atreus], have permission from [] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I think I should be supported as I have spent a decent amount of time on this server. My most recent focus has been creating fun and RP for players to enjoy. This also brought fun for me and it allowed me to get closer to the community. I have been in quite a few staff sits. This, I believe, makes me more qualified as I know a lot of players on the server and can handle them appropriately.That being said I do think I have a lot to learn in terms of dealing with certain situations but I am very keen to learn and dedicated to the server and will not hesitate to ask any questions to ensure I am in the right position and doing things appropriately. I ultimately wish to become an admin but I will accept any role I am given and will strive to do the very best I can to be above and beyond the standards desired.

The server means a lot to me as I can turn to it to distract me from stress and worries. Over the months it has become like another home and I enjoy playing with everyone on it. Being able to upkeep the following of rules and maximise the enjoyment for players would be a great honor and responsibility I would love to undertake. However if it is decided that I am unsuitable then I will strive to reach any further standards required and I am always open to criticism and will listen to any suggestions anyone has to make. Thank you for taking the time and effort to read this application and hopefully you decide to support it.

Last edited:

Atreus

These recent negative reviews of my staff application are clearly hate bombers coming from the very same discord hangout where they have continuously proven their distaste for my person. I'd personally recommend disregarding their comments as they're obviously filled with unnecessary hatred.

• -_-
Reactions: Oil
Status
Not open for further replies.