Current level within the server: 169

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3pm - 12pm PST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2pm - 12pm PST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Icefuse MRP, SICT MRP/CWRP
Position(s): Admin, Co-Founder
Time as position(s): 4, 7
Brief overview of the position(s): As an Admin on icefuse i was to make events and solve any problems with players or staff issues, as a Co-Founder of SICT i handeled staff reports, Compliance issues, Perma propping our maps, Staff recruiting, staff meetings, and overseeing our discord and teamspeak.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Atticus, have permission from [Super Admin Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I do not believe that i am better than anyone else, but i do believe that i have the staff experience and knowledge to be a proper staff member and do my job without question. I understand how CoC works and how to handle/resolve players staff tickets. If i have a problem or i dont know how to do something i would follow the Chain of command until it is resolved. I understand that i shouldnt handle my own sit based on bias towards the situation, and instead report the situation to another staff member. I have over 2 months on the server and i have a decent understanding of the rules and regulations of the server. I do not have any beef or problems with players or staff that would affect how i do my job as a staff member and all issues i deal with would be handled unbiased and correctly. As a final statement i believe that i would make a good staff member based on activity, and experience and with the proper training on how staff works with this server would just benefit my job.

Last edited:
+1 Atticus is a good player and I think he would make a great staff the only things I can criticize about him is activity and make sure to put evidence of who gave you permission to post the application.

Cloak

VIP
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Atticus, have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Who do you have permission to apply for?

Your player interview is very short, and not very descriptive, I'd suggest adding some more to it. Other than that, I don't really know if I have ever had any interactions with you in-game.

Last edited:

Cruen

+2 In the limited experience I have had with this guy he has been great. No complaints, and best of luck

Okeas

VIP
Neutral, I only know you from the jedi side and only because you have a chair in council. I don't believe I've ever had an actual conversation with you. However the app is ok, maybe improve on player interview and be more confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.