Auditor (The Observer)'s Staff Application

Player Information
Your Name: (IGN) Auditor (Steam) The Observer
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:60232952
Your Current Rank: VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are Applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 4 3/4 Years (Server Launch Day)
Current level within the server: 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3pm-6pm (This is the time I can guaranteed be on. I may be on longer.)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10am-10pm

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Undead Servers Imperial Roleplay, Reborn-Gaming JvS, a few other servers not worth mentioning.
Position(s): Super Admin, TeamSpeak Developer (Temp Head of Staff), Super Admin, TeamSpeak Developer (Temp Head of Staff)
Time as position(s): 1 year, 1 1/2 years
Brief overview of the position(s): As one of the top of each respective staff teams, it was my responsibility to ensure roleplay continuities were engaging and exciting for players, to manage events, and to uphold the rules set forth by myself, my fellow Super Admins, and the Owners. The positions also covered convening with the Super Admin team to modify, add, and re-write rules, act as the de-facto last say on the server when the Owners were not present, and ensure that the staff team we oversaw was running smoothly. I was to be impartial in my staff judgements and act in the best interest of the server to the best of my ability, regardless of my personal wishes on the matter. I was also expected to be able to prevent the server from crashing and burning without any Owner intervention for an extended period of time. It was my responsibility to be a pillar of the community, an example to be learned from for both the players I served and the staff that I managed.

As the TeamSpeak Developer, it was my responsibility to initially set-up the TS servers (the layout I initially set-up Reborn's TS with is still used and followed today), troubleshoot any issue that TS may be giving a player, and create/modify roles. These roles could be either for donations, new staff, punishment, and so on. Anything that any user needed in the TS that a lower staff member could not handle with the TS powers I granted them was also my responsibility.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Auditor], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I believe I am more qualified than other players based on the wealth of staff experience in not only roleplay servers, but specifically Star Wars roleplay servers. I'm very familiar with how players interact with one another and what types of staff situations I am expected to encounter and resolve. I am more than aware what is expected of me at all staff ranks and how staff should conduct themselves. Having been a part of the community since launch day (and even before that, having been recruited by the previous owners before we all left Undead), I have been with the community through thick and thin, through jam-packed server peak times where it was difficult to even join to very lull periods where the server was lucky to even get half full. I've seen what makes a good staff member, and I've seen what makes staff members get demoted. I'm rich with server history and left such an impact on the players that I was blessed to be staff for that they still remember me to this day.

I may have went my separate ways with the community in the past, however, under new leadership, I see a promising future for the server and its players. However, that fresh start does not come without its challenges. It is my belief, backed by that personal experience not only in Star Wars roleplay servers, but also this server specifically, that I am more than qualified to serve the community once again as a Moderator for the server I have grown to love once again.

Ronnie

Owner
+3, an incredibly reputable, longstanding player with incredibly competent administrative abilities. A must-have on this staff team.

Pain

+5 don't think I can say it any better than Ronnie did so ill just say. He is The Observer he will Observe the rule breakers and punish them!

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted. Ask for your rank in Discord and on the server after getting trained by a Senior Mod+.

Status
Not open for further replies.