Steam Name:Azrael Uchiha
Steam ID:STEAM_ 01:151559417
CC Name:The Black Hand
Current names/ranks on server:EPG RHG Lord,Elite Templar Knight,NINQ Apprentice
Level:255
Number of warns (active/total):6
Time on Server (approx):
I have been on this server sense early 2016 about 3 or so years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:Grey jedi are a group of people with every single member being different being something with meaning. We are'nt sith or jedi we are a person a life and we live how we want to not by the rules and dictatorship of a emperor or living and following a code blindly for our lives. Carving our own paths making our lives make our own choices.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:My goal is to be my own person. Make my own decisions live my life how i wish it. Simply to be free not borders i can sway i can make a choice i can change from dark or light and become a balanced being.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:I have been on this server for some time. yes i have done wrong i messed up a couple times made a bad decision but i believe i can be a good gray one of the things i have never been is a gray jedi and i want to know how its like i want to be neutral for a change and see how its like i will watch my place i will not get in trouble and i wont be a nuisance.

-1. I know people like you but if see barely any effort in this app but I feel like just because people like you doesn't mean that you can put no effort into your application. I've seen people write short applications before and also get denied. I think it's unfair for them to get denied for a short application and then see you get accepted even tho you have a short app.

Azrael

-1. I know people like you but if see barely any effort in this app but I feel like just because people like you doesn't mean that you can put no effort into your application. I've seen people write short applications before and also get denied. I think it's unfair for them to get denied for a short application and then see you get accepted even tho you have a short app.
i mean i didnt flake out i worked on my app it is short but i put work into it and im not making plp 1+one because they like me they have there reasons to plus one and i didnt force them to even look at this or rate it. just trying to have fun and i want to be a gray. test out the waters. anyway you have a good day

Tupac

@Hydra Fusions Had this been a bounty hunter App then yes I would've wanted more Info, details etc. Its a gray app, He was concise got straight to his points and made it as simple for people to understand minus a few. He put effort in it. There's only so much you can write in a gray app.

Azrael

@Hydra Fusions Had this been a bounty hunter App then yes I would've wanted more Info, details etc. Its a gray app, He was concise got straight to his points and made it as simple for people to understand minus a few. He put effort in it. There's only so much you can write in a gray app.
yeah thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.