BABY YODA's Grey App V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name: BABY YODA#ImBack
Steam ID: 76561198880586082
CC Model ID: models/dawson/death_a_grim_bundle_pms/death/death.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Javelin K Yoda Havoc/ Ewok BABY YODA the wise
Level: 200
Number of warns (active/total): 5 in all 1 from 5.0 and 1 is being checked up on the forums
Time on Server (approx): 650 Hours

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: grey jedi means someone who doesn't want to go on a jedi path or a sith path and doesn't want to follow the laws of them so they go solo or just in a family so they also can defend and be in the balance of the dark and light and not just go and kill people because they are mixed up in things and they don't want to be in faction drama and have to be stressed because of it so they like I said set their own path and go solo or in a small group and they can also follow their own ways of daily life and if they are religious in curtain ways they can be that way and they could have power and knowledge and go on their own adventures as lone wolves.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: my goal as a grey jedi is to protect the people I most desire as my friends and I am going to try to get a strong group of grey jedi that protect each other no matter the cause I also want to defend raids against factions and I don't want to be caught up with anything within factions I also want to make a family that only I and the others of the crew think should join so I can have my best allies with me in battle my goal is also to keep the greys away from being called the bad faction by making sure that I can suppress and wrongs between it and other factions.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I think I should be allowed grey jedi because im very active and I want to build a good status of grey jedi by helping the people that deserve the help they need like i said i want to defend curtain factions that need it I also want to grow the grey jedi faction with good reviews from it i also want to make the name of the grey jedi faction secure and not make it a bad faction so people might think about trying to join.

Last edited:

Sigma

+1 Just don't minge and you'll be a okay
also change the time on server to hours or days or something

Rainz

+1 I think Baby Yoda can handle Gray if he is a good Ewok. They have the same rules and he handles it quite well

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Accepted. Please note any issues while on the life or PK's will result in loss of the life. Also ensure to read over the Gray rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.