Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:460160177 steam 32 76561198880586082 steam64
Your current rank: Premium
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): like 2-3 years
Current level within the server: level 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): almost all week and all day since online school but not during most of the day on tuesday and thursday
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): all day everyday

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Position(s):
Time as position(s):
Brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X ]
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, BABY YODA, have permission from Pain to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Ive been playing the server for a long time and made a rep for myself i have a lot of friends in the server and all of them are staff so i know what to expect being staff ive been in high ranking spots so ik that abusing power is bannable and demoteable and im not planning on doing that bc ive spent a long time on the server and spent money on it im going to take it very serious ik ppl will prolly read that and laugh but i take things serious that are needed to be i think i will do a good job on staff because i know the rules and have been a member on here for a while now

Luna

VIP
-1 minge and just because you spent money on the server doesn't give you leverage over other people that apply

Pain

gonna have to -2 this. The player interview is really small and has very little substance and you have no previous administration experience (or maybe you just didnt fill it out correctly) if you update the player interview and add some more effort to it i am willing to reconsider my vote.

-1, you can be cool at times but overall don't think you got the attitude/personality for staff. You said you have "made a rep for myself", unfortunately, I think it's the wrong kind of rep. I recommend revising your player interview, make it longer, and also add in periods and commas. Right now it's just one run-on sentence all throughout.

Okeas

VIP
-1 yeah... no making you staff is a terrible choice. You are super mingy and I have never seen you in a professional environment which I don't think is possible. Also I think there's already enough staff on the server for the average size of it.

Sniper

I've never seen baby yoda act in a professional manner in any situations. Just a major minge

MojangZ

I've never seen baby yoda act in a professional manner in any situations. Just a major minge
-1, you can be cool at times but overall don't think you got the attitude/personality for staff. You said you have "made a rep for myself", unfortunately, I think it's the wrong kind of rep. I recommend revising your player interview, make it longer, and also add in periods and commas. Right now it's just one run-on sentence all throughout.

Reasons stated by my quotes above.

Sky

VIP

Minge, never seen this person act in a professional manner in all the time I’ve played on here. If given staff abilities I am 99% sure he would use them for personal gain, or to avoid punishment rather than there intended purpose.

Atreus

+1 I think we need some representation on the staff team for the homosexuals (minus the current loody, pump, spectre, sniper, whiskey)

Vethar

VIP
I’m going to stay neutral.

You see we have allowed people like yoda in the past and they made a turn around and being staff helped them better themselves. BUT I would like to see you reform in game a little more before I can give a honest answer and review.

There is always room for change so if you are REALLY trying to become staff I would recommend behaving a little more ingame! You’re not as bad as people make you out to be 100%

Sigma

Neutral. You have gotten much much much much better since old reborn. I feel like you are now showing maturity in the server and I think you would do well. I do want to see more of this so I'll post my final decision on Sunday.

Update: I'm just going to have to stay neutral. I know I said I would make a final decision but I still can't decide weather I feel you are ready or not. Like Arata said, I do agree that since Sniper got a chance then you should too, but he also said there are more than enough staff members we have currently which is another thing I had to consider. Very hard choice to make.

Last edited:
Neutral, I would like to +1 because if sniper got a chance then I think you should but we have like 26 staff total and I don't really think staff apps should be open.

Toast

-1 On my last server we had someone get moderator who acted exactly like you and he broke the player economy by spawning in shit. part of the reason why that server died, Don't want that to happen again.

Rowe

I do Like you yoda, but you haven't proved you'd be capable for staff as of yet. Opinion may change based upon what i see from now on and you should also add more to your interview.

MojangZ

-1 On my last server we had someone get moderator who acted exactly like you and he broke the player economy by spawning in shit. part of the reason why that server died, Don't want that to happen again.

Seems a bit personal and the part "like you" should not be used against him because "like" isn't exact and is impractical.

Whiskey

While I do think you have good intentions I do think you need to work on your public figure and prove that you are more mature. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.