BABY YODA's warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: BAB YODA Steam name is : Remvy

SteamID 64 (Ex: 76561198068568843): 76561198880586082

Staff Member who Warned: Whiskey

Warn reason: rdm

What happened?: i punched whiskey so he could ungag and unmute me bc he muted me for saying ''Reverse card'' but i dont see anything in the rule book for that being against the rules unless i just cant read

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: hes not a new admin but hes coming back to it and i think he was just being a lil snowflake tbh bc nobody else seemed annoyed bc i typed instead of voicespamming it

Any sort of proof(photo,video): no

Last edited:

Whiskey

So after I told you to please stop saying something stupid after Anzati was trying to get information for his teleport thing you went and said something stupid to me. You couldn't wait about 10 minutes till I unmuted you, you went straight back up to me and in voice chat said the same exact thing. All you had to do there was wait out the time and nothing else would've happened.

You made the claim that I was targeting you because you were a kid https://gyazo.com/3848d1ae0803fbe202424a2a78841ee0 which is utter bullshit.

You killed an AFK after Anzati did not mean to teleport him, https://gyazo.com/11f276bc8fb8b88875fb86031c7fa816 after Anzati was already taking care of the miss teleported AFKs and I still didn't warn you or anything for that.

Then after I had died in the event, you came up to me and straight up hit me with you saber for no good reason. You could've just DMed me in Discord like you did after you got warned but instead you took it ARDMing me at the Jedi Warp Pad. That is the reason you got warned, it was not for punching me many many times.

Now I have no problem with the warn being removed, but I do want you to admit that you are 100% at fault to everything that I have listed here. Also probably and apology would be nice.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
hes not a new admin but hes coming back to it and i think he was just being a lil snowflake tbh bc nobody else seemed annoyed bc i typed instead of voicespamming it
DENIED

The warn was deserved and insulting my staff isn't how you appeal a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.