Ban Appeal Due to Ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: GameCrunch. I use GameCrunch For In game name aswell
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123531036
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim): Jedi Vs Sith
Banning Staff: Arorous
Reason for Ban: Racism
Ban Time: 2 weeks
What did you do?: I said the N word but I wasnt aware it would cause in a ban (Read Below)
Why you should be unbanned:

Ok, So Someone (Jimmy) Asked if he could say the N word. People said "Try it" and that It if he put the Hard Word (Full Without Shorting it) that it would change to something. Like Hey -> Seasons Greetings.

So, I asked if It actually would change into a long sentence and alot of People (A GM included) said "yes" so I said it. But what I did not see is that someone said "Yah but you would be banned" (Anzati Maybe Im not 100% sure) anyway I said it in (OOC) and got banned. I got Tped to a sit where someone said my name but that was it because then I got banned.

I was not aware it would lead to a ban and did not realize it would be counted as racism as again people said it would change into a sentence. If it wouldent change to a sentence at all I would not say it at all, I only said it to see it as I havent seen it before and wonderd how it would look.

I understand if the time ban cant be removed but could it be shortened as I did not mean to be racist and thought nothing would happen.

Edit: I would also like to add that I did not intend to use it in a racist way/be racist at all. I did not mean to be racist nor for it to be interpreted as being racist I merely wanted to see what it changed into.

Last edited:
-1 arent you way above lvl 100. i did the same thing and got banned, when i was lvl 20. playing for any amount of time anyone would know saying the n word results in a ban

Most of the time racism is a permanent ban (depending on the severity). I think that you should just wait out your ban.

-1 arent you way above lvl 100. i did the same thing and got banned, when i was lvl 20. playing for any amount of time anyone would know saying the n word results in a ban
Yah, I thought saying the N word WOULD result in a ban but only if used in a racist way.

Ban will be shortened to a week. Cant believe i have to say not to drop the N bomb in OOC but here we are. Doing it again will result in a very hefty ban. Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.