Status
Not open for further replies.

PigGuardian

Steam Name and In-Game Name: PigGuardian/ Jedi Padawn Ultron

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140422900

Server: Jedi vs Sith

Banning Staff: Neb Nobi (Royal Mobster)

Reason for Ban: Solo Raid/Mass RDM

Ban Time: Around 3 days (changed to perm)

What did you do?: A lot of things that I am sorry for, however this particular thing was a big misunderstanding in which I went to korriban to convert. I was attacked by a lot of random sith besides the fact I said I was converting, but they kept hitting me so I used self defense and although I didn't kill anyone it was mistaken for solo raiding and I was banned. Basically when I came back for the first time in months this happened and the staff checked my record and immediately banned me before I could speak. It really should be attempted mass rdm but they put it as mass rdm. Look below for speech.

Why you should be unbanned: I have made a lot of mistakes in my past and I realize that is probably why it was changed to permanent. I know I was a minge and have a bad reputation on the server, I understand that the server probably doesn't want me back. I do enjoy the server a lot but I went too far most of the time which is how I got so many punishments. I cant redeem myself or change the past but I can possibly make up for what I did by contributing to the server and helping others. I honestly would like to apologize to the community because I have had way more chances than the average player and I cheated them every time. I don't expect the server to take me back, and if I cant get accepted back I hope that the appeal will at least change others mind about me. I am older and more mature now, and wont make the same mistakes again. I know staff work on behalf of the community and for the server, and anything they do is most likely in the interest of the server and its community as a whole. Therefore, I understand if the server wont let me back because I probably ruined the experience for a lot of people. RebornGaming is very complex, diverse, opportunity full, and fun server - which is why it has so many players. Although I will miss it, I will have to learn from this so I wont make such a mistake again. After all, its my own fault I am banned - not the servers. Finally, if I am unbanned however I will promise to read the rules carefully again and nor will I break another rule, and if I do you can perm ban me again. I don't expect to be given a last chance as I have been given so many in the past and done in the same mistake again, however if I am I will promise to contribute to the server more than before, help others, and try to give others the same experience I had. I will ultimately try to improve the server the best I can - to make up for what I did. Though, if I am not unbanned and no one will change they're mind about me, hopefully this will stop others from doing the same thing I did, and make people more law abiding so they can keep the fun server they always enjoyed. Thankyou for your time and good day.

Honestly, I don't remember banning you. Who extended the ban to perm? But if you are truly sorry. I have no problem of you returning.

I believe I was the one who got you banned but not the banning staff since I couldn't ban you for how long I planned on banning you. Sadly this kind of thing happens a lot so I don't remember every detail, I believe you were Korriban and attacking several Sith who were standing still and then the ones who attacked you, afterwards I pulled you into a sit and asked you why did you did that and did you understand what you did was wrong. I don't remember your response word for word but I believe you said something among the lines of how you understand what you did was against the rules, so I couldn't let you off with a warning seeing that you already knew it was a rule before you did it. I also couldn't let you off with the minimum punishment considering you had 27 Warns in the past. I told Ben about this whole ordeal since I couldn't ban you for two weeks (the max. punishment for these kind of behaviors) and he was the highest ranking staff on at the time and he deemed it was necessary for it to be changed to a permanent ban considering your past record. I also informed Ben that the whole thing was a Mass ARDM but I believe he misheard me and put Mass RDM, I apologize for that. I also want to mention that you didn't mention converting at all in the sit so I am unsure if you were converting in the first place.

PigGuardian

I dont remember that sit really either but I dont think that happened. I am pretty sure before I was banned I said something along the lines of can you unfreeze me so I can speak or something like that, maybe you remember? And then you checked the warns and was banned shortly after. I may of also went afk or something

C

Charger_AU

After looking in the ban list I can't seem to find your steamid. I'll assume you've been unbanned at this stage unless you reply saying otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.