Not open for further replies.

SHINIGAMI

Steam Name and In-Game Name: gear and ingame name -shinigami
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404683543/
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)
Banning Staff: STAFF-13
Reason for Ban: killing player
Ban Time: 3weeks
What did you do?: actually there were 2 random persons standin in front of hospital wearing some creepy masks and suddenly they started pointing gun on me and a person standing next to me even one of them shoots that person on leg whos standin besides me...we the had a argument over there and suddenly they started to move and we too but again they stopped on a little distance and my friend who got shot on his leg had argment and sudennly firing strat from their side and from my friends side too ... at that time i was taking cover and reloading my gun so that i can self defense but their after i loose my control and accidently killed them and i felt so bad that i did it ... i wont do this again i promise
Why you should be unbanned: I think i would be able to provide more rp to the server and i have learned not to make my mistakes again. I would provide a good character with a good story. I would make sure not to break any rules to provide the best roleplay experience to everyone that i meet and interact with.

Charger

I think you've confused our server with a different server. There's no ban associated with your steamid.

Closed

Caitlyn

People keep asking why they dont see the server on the FiveM list. There might be a FiveM server with the same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.