Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagers

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Idk What To Put Here, Hildum
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:123019890
Banning Staff: Nabe
Reason for Ban: Mass RDM and AttemptXPfarm
Ban Time: 4 days
What did you do?: I was leveling with a group of people before a throne claim and was banned and I thought I was doing nothing wrong as ive seen people do it in the past and get in no trouble
Why you should be unbanned: Because i was unaware I was doing something wrong and wish to return to playing on RebornGaming JvS

Estrella**

+1 he should've at least been warned. There was a bunch of Mass RDMing today that were just warned, but this dude got banned without a verbal or anything, kinda whack

Shade Tano

+1 dude sat there and record didnt even tell him anything he should have said. “ hey if you guys dont stop i have this on record”

Whiskey

Hey so I got video of you XP farming by people setting their HP to 1. I'm down to unban you but I am going to take 30 levels from you. Up to you if you want to finish the ban and lose 20 levels or get an unban and lose 30 levels.

Sagers

Hey so I got video of you XP farming by people setting their HP to 1. I'm down to unban you but I am going to take 30 levels from you. Up to you if you want to finish the ban and lose 20 levels or get an unban and lose 30 levels.
Ill lose the 30 levels

Status
Not open for further replies.