Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuka

Steam Name and Discord/Teamspeak name: Zero Two ゼロツー / HGT Knight Asuka
Banning Staff: unknown
Reason for Ban: telling a player to kill themself
Ban Time: perm
What did you do?: I got into a verbal argument with two other players and told a player to "kill yourself".
Why you should be unbanned:

I want to start by saying clean and clear; what I said to this other player was wrong and abhorrent and I do take full responsibility for what I said. Though I try to refrain from excuses, I want to make it understood that I was intoxicated at the time and not in a good state of mind. Playing while intoxicated is something I need to stop and will stop after this event has transpired. To that player, I am truly sorry for what I said to you. I will say this to them again in vc but I wanted to make it known here that I am sorry for my actions.

I've made quite a few mistakes here and I know many in the community do not care for me due to my issues and taking them out on other players in game. This behavior while a lot of times has been instigated by those players, does not warrant these type of reactions from me and I'm aware of my mental disorders/issues and must continue to work on them. I hope you can all forgive me and let me use this wake up call, as well as a fresh start with all of you.

Most of all, as someone who has battled suicidal thoughts for most of my life, what I said to that player brings me a great deal of guilt and shame. Lord only knows who's battling this same fight and I never should have said what I said. These issues I deal with and have for all of my life should not be taken out on anyone in the community and I hope you all can give me another chance to write my wrongs.

You guys and this game/community are an escape for me as I'm sure it is for all of you. I hope you grant me another chance to be a part of it. Thank you.

Deku

VIP
Neutral
you are a very nice person when i talk to you and i wish to see you back, but please refrain from drinking while playing on the server ok

Sauron

-2 You also said a very bad word that this community does not tolerate at all. I will say that the ban length needs to be reduced due to this being your first big offense. Here is a video that outlines this situation.

Asuka

-2 You also said a very bad word that this community does not tolerate at all. I will say that the ban length needs to be reduced due to this being your first big offense. Here is a video that outlines this situation.

that video shows none of the interaction that led up to me saying that, despite me acknowledging already that it was an abhorrent thing to say. I know what you’re doing and I wish you’d refrain from trying to sabotage me after I made this post. Not exactly fair at all.

Sauron

that video shows none of the interaction that led up to me saying that, despite me acknowledging already that it was an abhorrent thing to say. I know what you’re doing and I wish you’d refrain from trying to sabotage me after I made this post. Not exactly fair at all.
It doesn't matter what happened before the video that's not what is in question here. The fact that you called someone a f***** is unacceptable, also don't patronize me about sabotaging you if you actually read my entire post I said your ban should be reduced.

Asuka

It doesn't matter what happened before the video that's not what is in question here. The fact that you called someone a f***** is unacceptable, also don't patronize me about sabotaging you if you actually read my entire post I said your ban should be reduced.
I don’t need you here sitting on some high horse telling me what is right and wrong as if you’ve never said that word or probably worse to other people.

What transpired absolutely does matter. I’ve addressed and taken responsibility for my wrongs in the post, so there’s absolutely no reason for you to be here berating me.

Stop causing more unneeded problems

Xidant

Gamemaster
+/- Neutral

Mmm.. There are multiple reasons as to why I voted neutral here. I do think that being intoxicated is not an excuse for your actions and will never be an excuse. However, granted you do show on the server that you wish to progress your roleplay and interact with others wishing to progress, meaning that you do care about what others think about you. Yet time and time again, you use vulgar remarks when speaking about others and their reputations/how they act. Generally, if you wish to be unbanned, think about how you act with other and completely 180. When someone insults you, or provokes you don’t always have to stoop down into their level. You’re an older member of the community, you should know how to act "Intoxicated" or not. Asuka I think at times you can be a nice person, however at other times you can have vulgar/toxic language when speaking to others. I do wish for you to come back but only when you get better. Someone who is dedicated to progressing and helping others is someone who i want on the server, but when it comes to taking it over them consistently have vulgar remarks with others you need to fix that man. Good luck!

Luft

Neutral
- Tbh idk, i'm sure your a chill guy at times but you've got some anger management issues. You snapped onto me for no reason right after the confrontation with the 2 others you were hurling insults at. You were being a complete dipshit calling them fags and shit, either way you were clearly provoked into saying these things so therefor it's a neutral.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted. Reduced to one day after talking to them. I don't care if you drink on the server, I do it all the time, just don't say those things. (That means you're unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.