Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Erdric, sussysmelling2010 banditcamp.com
SteamID: 76561198385849470
Banning Staff: anzati00110001
Reason for Ban: Solo Raiding, impersonating names, NITRP
Ban Time: 3 days
What did you do?: Me and a friend were joking in a discord call and a superior officer was in it too but he though we were being serious so he got mad about it and thought we were minging, we also though as troopers we had to guard darth trials, so we went to the elevator, but they never sent it up and told us we didn't have to guard so we left. For the solo raiding part, its because we went to tython to convert because I think RT seemed more chill than IT and wanted to try it but when we were talking to an admin he just knew we were on Tython and though we were solo raiding. And when we went to convert we named ourselved "Deserted IT" to show we didn't want to be in IT and wanted to convert.
Why you should be unbanned: From what I said above, I feel the only issue should be with IT since I was looking to convert, the only bad things said was in a discord call as a joke and OOC plus we didn't even do the things we said in the call.

Basically story is, Ice called a sit me thinking it was a name issue (players changing other peoples names) so I answered it
I tped to Ice saying that 2 IT people changed their names (to avoid punishment im guessing?)
Turns out they were removed from the squad, then they make it better to say "Hey why'd you tp us? We were on tython looking for books" (during a DC meeting/Darth trials and no one sent them to tython.)
Then he continued to act like he did not want to roleplay by saying "Mann i cant do this fuckin roleplay shit" lmao

Basically story is, Ice called a sit me thinking it was a name issue (players changing other peoples names) so I answered it
I tped to Ice saying that 2 IT people changed their names (to avoid punishment im guessing?)
Turns out they were removed from the squad, then they make it better to say "Hey why'd you tp us? We were on tython looking for books" (during a DC meeting/Darth trials and no one sent them to tython.)
Then he continued to act like he did not want to roleplay by saying "Mann i cant do this fuckin roleplay shit" lmao
Yeah that was the other guy I was with who was saying that, he was being stupid and saying we should go steal books while i was going to RT bunks, again though it wasn't me, I was just trying to convert, and the name change was to show we wanted to join RT, not to avoid punishment because we didn't think we were gonna be punished

Last edited:

Equin

What you did was pretty disappointing to see from my troopers, especially two people I actually liked as troopers. You need to learn how to RP and don't act like that, you just come off mingey.

Status
Not open for further replies.