ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

decypal

Steam Name and In-Game Name: bot uri / ramadan steve???
SteamID:76561198178331523
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) jvs
Banning Staff: benjamin iben
Reason for Ban: duping
Ban Time: perma
What did you do?: i honestly dont remember he says i was duping i just want to play the game ive been gone for months and this was upsetting

I banned you because you were duping hyperballs, dropping them all over the jedi spawn, showing people how to do, and then you lied to me about it. This was a few months ago.

decypal

i know i did a bad its been a while and im in a super different place in life mentally i wont do that again

the hyperball dupe happend to everyone who fabricated. Doing it on purpose should result in a ban. Although this one was different from the item dupe, so i think he has served enough
1+

perhaps if you had been selling the hyperballs, this would be a +1 or a neutral, but you were mass dropping them at spawn. it's unacceptable, and i think should should stay banned.

decypal

I know what I did was a bruh moment. But jeez. You have my word as a man. I’m not like this anymore

Spectre8105

+1 The Hyperball Dupe situation was a little different, you duped a hyperball EVERYTIME you changed hilts, it was an unavoidable situation, i'm also pretty sure that it was allowed at one point since it was so difficult to keep track of, hyperballs are also a pretty common items so I don't see what the big fuss is about.

C

Charger_AU

Accepted

It should go without saying don't dupe, attempt to dupe or withhold any information about duping in the future or you will be re-banned. Please read the rules once you rejoin the server, a number of things have changed since you last played.

Status
Not open for further replies.