Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146382442
Ingame name(s): ST SSGT Apollo and IT PVT 0039 Odysses
Current play time: 1 and a half weeks
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2460 hours
Amount of warns:0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Unfournatly i've not had any good experience as a GM
Time as position: 0

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
N/A
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Im fully aware of SWTOR Lore , Kotor Lore and Expanded universe lore
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x ] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):

I would like to Help assist in creating Storys to be used and help build the arena's for thesse storys to come alive
Plan an event (story based or building based):
An Event i might do a Multi Faction Mandolrain Incursion:
3 Teams of 2-4 Players will work as Mandolrain Mercenarys to speak with each of the factions and attempt to be hired while they go around collecting data
after working with each faction for a small amount of time they will also attempt to steal data and then Call for a reinforcement wave of which they can run to the Warpad in hopes of getting to the castle "Remodeling Jabba's of which each faction will be given the choice to recover there data or that of another factions If all chose there own a mysterious figure known as The Commander will apear and tuant there idiocy for not another factions Data and will Attempt to duel there strongest warriors in hopes of finding which faction is worthy

Once the commander is defeated they will be able to recover there stolen data and be able to loot the treasure vualt found in the castle
Loot roll will be given out

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X ]
Was given Permission by Myth

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated)
Why you should support my application is from what i see The Sith sit on korriban dueling each other and occasionally doing a hostile mission on behalf of the DC the jedi attack almost anyone and EE just stand about there doing nothing. i'd like to change this by creating RP Friendly events and Non-friendly events to ensure the server dosent just feel like standing there and doing nothing or sparring to pass the time .

I Truly do wish for the Server to have more spontanious events that help change things help and remove the this rut i see of everyone staying on there planet and not interacting with other factions

Last edited:
P

Pallox

-1 Fill out ur permission clause, put more into the interview, get more well known/get more time on the server, and get in teamspeak more.

Little effort was put into your application, who gave you permission, and you're active but interactions with you in-game aren't to great.

Myth

VIP
NOT KNOWING SOMEONE IS NOT A GOOD REASON TO -1, that being said, I enjoy your event Idea, but the player interview is lacking so.. NEUTRAL Fix your interview and ill re vote

Okeas

VIP
-1, player interview is very short. Event is a cool idea like premium said but would be difficult to pull off if you wanted 3 factions to be doing it at the same time. And I honestly don't know who you are, maybe spend some more time with community and apply a little bit later.

Turtle

VIP
Neutral until you fix the clause and put more effort into the player interview. Decent grammar goes a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.