Battle Meditation changed

Coat

I did some field research on Battle Meditate and I discovered some new info that you should know.

1. Battle Meditate works
  2. You are locked in place while using it, however there is no visual indicator that it is being used
  3. It still requires 1 minute of concentration to activate, but there is no glow once it has been applied. The only way to check is to record your damage numbers.
  4. The damage multiplier has been reduced from 1.5 to 1.1.
  5. BM still costs 3 points. Because points have halved in value, BM’s cost has been effectively halved as well.

Battle Meditate as it is now has been changed from a war tool, to something more secret, stealthy, and subtle.
It costs less, and thus, is less powerful.
It is certainly less powerful, but it has been given different opportunities to use its power.

Alright, everyone, you know who to DM #ANZATI FIX THE WORLD 2020

images

you're straight lying.
its a 5 second charge,
it does 1.1%
there is no aura
there is no indicator
it does last on the player for 180 seconds
it also does it to anyone in a 200 radius

it was not nerfed, it was not buffed.
i made a 5 second charge to test it.

it was broken, i started fixing it by fixing the seconds, radius, aura broke, indicator broke, the 1.1% was ALWAYS THERE. it was NEVER 1.5, that would be wayyyy to op. imagine 500 dmg a heavy to 750 dmg for 180 seconds....

you're straight lying.
its a 5 second charge,
it does 1.1%
there is no aura
there is no indicator

it was broken, i started fixing it by fixing the seconds, radius, aura broke, indicator broke, the 1.1% was ALWAYS THERE. it was NEVER 1.5, that would be wayyyy to op. imagine 500 dmg a heavy to 750 dmg for 180 seconds....
You're saying it was always a 1.1 multiplier, but I could almost swear that it is just as you're saying where a 500 damage heavy does 750. The only reason people never used it though was because nobody wasted skill points on it and how situational it is because of the long charge up. I don't know for sure what the multiplier was, but I do know the damage added to it before was able to change how fights went completely.

Coat

you're straight lying.
its a 5 second charge,
it does 1.1%
there is no aura
there is no indicator

Please do not call me a liar.
Everything I said is true, including the damage multipliers. It was 1.5 once, that I swear is true.
As for the 5 second charge, I’ll have to test that once I get back.
There was an indicator that it was being used, and had taken effect in 3.0, that is not a lie.
And I had not tested the range or duration so I said nothing about them.

Please, instead of attacking me, help me inform the forum.