Not open for further replies.

Bear

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Bear/Dark Prophet Bear
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:100523051
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi Vs Sith
Banning Staff: Cause
Reason for Ban: Toxic Af
Ban Time:permant/1 Week/2 Week
What did you do?: First it started out with I was disrespecting Cause, I got banned for a week then I took it out on discord I was then permantly banned. After that Shepard told Cause to unperm ban me, he never did. So I go into teamspeak to talk with them. And I told Jacob, my ban should be at 4 days, It's not my fault that Cause didn't do his job correctly and change the ban and keep in mind Jacob is reading this off to the staff in the channel. And I get messaged by Dwayne saying that he's upping it to 2 weeks because I was shit talking Cause.
Why you should be unbanned: Alright so, all I'm asking is for my ban to be lifted down to 4 days like it's suppose to be. I own up to what I did and I know I made a mistake, but giving critism to one of the super admins should not once so ever result in getting 1 week longer I was trying to be nice and solve the problem and I got treated super rude in teamspeak by some of the Staff, and was then threatened by Dwayne to be perm banned. And that's not a reason at all to even extend a ban even when I'm accepting my previous punishment and not appealing because I know what I did was wrong. Therefore I hope this appeal will be lowered back down to the previous time in which it should be 4 days. <3

"but giving critism to one of the super admins should not once so ever result in getting 1 week longer."

Criticism is a good thing in most circumstances, but It's more of how you went about doing it that extended your ban.
At least from what I know about the situation.

-2 You only made the situation worse by giving the super admins "criticism"; you sounded like a 40 year old soccer mom yelling at a cashier in a super market for not lowering the price on a store good because a sale ended last week.
You also forgot the part where you disrespected Shepard on discord for running a gmod server and making almost 70k a year off of it, calling it sad but it's a job that most people wish they had.

Last edited:

Phaze

VIP
-2 In Character we have tried to help you learn about respect and now you are insulting a Super Admin and when he bans you, you complain to the Owner. When the Owner says no you call his, very good and successful, server sad and insult him by saying "What are you fucking 24 sitting in your moms basement, making a living off of Garry's Mod, You should be real fucking proud". I do not think you deserve a chance back in this server if that is how you got banned from it.

Bear

That's not how I got banned from it, you guys should do a little bit of more research before posting -1's. Me and Shepard made up and I got un perm banned.

Whiskey

That's not how I got banned from it, you guys should do a little bit of more research before posting -1's. Me and Shepard made up and I got un perm banned.
Then you should have no problem waiting out the one week.

Bear

You clearly didn't read the application, hence I stated I was banned 2 weeks because I told Cause some stuff.

Bear

There was another week added, because I critized his work. I was still perm banned from Shepard then my week ban was instated and for 3 days the week ban wasin't active so It was not getting anywhere. Therefore I went into teamspeak to try to get it down to 4 days.

-2 You were very toxic not only IN GAME but in Discord as well the other night, you came into Teamspeak asking me to lift your ban, to Re-ban you for 4 days so that it would still be a week ban. @Jusrcause had EVEN told you that he would be personally unbanning you BY HIM when your time was up. You then proceeded to disrespect Super Admins in which case wasn't needed.

C

Charger_AU

Denied

You make it seem as if you were only offering helpful criticism when the reality of the situation is you were quite disrespectful when talking about Cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.