Server Playtime - 1 week, 4 days, 9 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 333.8 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

Relevant Experience
Servers - N/A
Roles - N/A

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?

My level of knowledge is fairly standard when it comes to construction and the tools. Granted, I am no techno-wizard when it comes to those things, but I do have some level of experience when it comes to using them. Mostly, it comes from just experimenting around and see what works. The good old trial and error after reviewing the product and adjusting it until it meets a state that could possibly satisfy another when consuming it as an environment.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?

Like many people, I want to help out the server in some way. Granted, being an active player on the server some might say is generally enough, but I would like to take the extra mile and help upkeep the general activity by running things for my fellow players when the time is most appropriate to. Often, I see that many players tend to be looking for something to beyond the standardized practice of dueling, exploration, quests, or RP within the temple-- while there are certainly things to do even still, many are looking for something that could be engaging, fun or simply a way to kill time in an RP environment. I want to be able to help give them that by creating more whimsical environments, wacky characters they can meet on an event, or things of that nature - which are extremely difficult to achieve without the ability to make use of those materials Gamemaster's can deploy.

Additionally, I've become rather fond of the Reborn Gaming Community, especially on JvS. In order to keep activity up and give people an environment that they can enjoyably roleplay in through events, I would like to help in the making and creation of events. What's more, I've quite a lot of time under my belt when it comes to generally roleplaying, as I've done it for 12 years, so I would like to spread my whims and creative juices unto others in environments and scenarios that they can fully sit down and enjoy.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?

I would not use the word qualified, as I would think it a privilege to even be a Gamemaster to begin with. In any case, I would think a possible reason to support would boil down to this: many are often wanting to do things relating to a cool mini-event or minor storyline, and while a Gamemaster might be around, not all of are exactly free or currently pre-occupied / winding down. By having another who is enthusiastic about giving players just that, I've quite the feeling it is possible to have those players consume such at a more reliable rate while keeping up the general activity and player base of the server.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?

To my knowledge, I have not.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?

As was mentioned prior, being someone with 12 years+ ongoing experience with Roleplaying, I have a feeling I could adapt extremely well to unplanned circumstances. For example, for a group of friends, I have written vary many elaborate stories for them to run through as their own characters, with their own goals and things of that nature in a pre-defined setting. Due to the way the characters are, the planned story and the routes that were typically planned ended up being derailed quite often-- though, not in a bad way. Due to that, I've often had to write around that and accordingly appropriate for the actions my friends, as their characters, took.

I've learned through that repetitive experience; many things do not go according to plan. And, as one who is to run things, preparation for that is necessary. You never know who might take something you didn't think of as a first or second option, but it is still good to be prepared or be quick-witted in the spot to deal with those things accordingly. I feel like I could do that, given... Most of my Roleplay experience, when it came to hosting stories or running events on other non-GMod RP servers had that happen-- where someone chose an option that wasn't on the table, but we ended up exploring that path and the story changed but still reached a satisfying end or conclusion to that section.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

Honestly, if I was to be honest, it is the "Force." Though my knowledge is not the greatest with the Star Wars Universe, the Force is quite the mystical thing, presented as something that can manifest in very many forms but ultimately requires major discipline - among other things - to master and control. . . Plus, there are many sides to it and many ways to use it. My favorite example would be the Night Sisters. While we know there are two major sides to the force and factions to represent them, the Night Sisters are an independent faction who merely use the Dark Side because they've quite the alignment to it and employ it for their own gains. I simply find it 'fascinating' how something that originally seemed so narrow and divided can be used in a myriad of ways - even if the line between Light and Dark is touched upon for each - it's still really cool!

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

Tatooine's Endless Struggle

Recently, the cartel that aims to control sectors of Tatooine has been acting up more than normally. Due to this, a recent post for aid has been issued towards the Republic and Empire from a man called Di'x Or-ji, a high-status political figure of the sector in which things are occurring.

They are informed of what in specific has been happening, the cartel has been imposing themselves more and more over the general people, eating away at the general supplies people have access to, enslaving women and children, and beginning to take out various political figures who have been seeking to stop the cartel's obsessive activity-- which, as a result of them doing that, is throwing the sector into chaos.

Choices:

The parties who are enlisted may choose how they wish to carry out their actions. If both parties are enlisted for this, then they may choose to work together or against one another. If the parties decide to work against one another, things will diverge differently. But if they chose to work together, the ultimate goal will be to suppress the actions of the cartel and ultimately bring the sector under control (which will result in an easier time for both parties). For the sake of the Republic, this would be to preserve peace. For the Empire, it would be more of a way that allows them to have sway over Di'x Or-ji, indebting him to the Empire, which they could use to take control of that sector.

Overall, the story will go through various phases. Phase I is the exposition phase, phase II is the investigating stage, phase III is the conflict sate, and phase IV is the resolution . . . Ultimately, each of these will contain their own situations. The first is namely explaining and exploring what has happened, while investigation depends upon delving into the more intricate matters, with the third being the main forefront of 'dealing with this so-called threat,' and the final part-- part IV being the so-to-speak "end of what they chose and carrying it out".

. . .If both sides are participating, the side that has performed the best will get to choose the ultimate goal and way of progression betwixt Phase III and Phase IV - if one side is partaking, the choices they get apply as listed below and will ultimately be up to them alone (the individual parties if against another can also attempt to intervene in these actions if they catch wind):

Jedi Choices:

(1): Relieve cartel pressure -- clear out the cartel's leader (who will likely engage them in a heated conflict) and the forces and help provide aid to their society
(2): Justice Served -- In the better interest of the republic, the Cartel's leader is to be captured and all members of their gang brought into custody, alongside aiming for the specific goal of freeing any enslaved women and children, while moving to provide aide to the society afterwards
(3): Under the Care of Us Now -- Form a minor liberation and liberate the sector

Sith Choices:
(1): Betrayal -- Betray the wishes of Di'x Or-ji and side with the cartel, taking out those that wish to stop the cartel instead of stopping the cartel's leader; and assuming control for themselves in the place of those officials; forming an alliance with the cartel's leader
(2): Liberation -- If the Sith wish, they may actually follow the wishes of Di'x Or-ji, but they may use it for their own gain in the end such as indebting Di'x Or-ji to their whims as cost for the Empire's help which could allow the Sith to secretly control that sector
(3): Do it yourself -- After dealing with the cartel leader, the Sith may choose to assume his power and destroy Di'x Or-ji and any forces who wishes to liberate themselves from future control-- subjecting them to the utility of the Empire, enslaving and pillaging more from the sector

Each major section, upon resolution, will yield a reward to all participants. The first will be a sum of 10,000 credits. The second will be a sum of 25,000 credits. The third will be a sum of 50,000 credits and the fourth will be a sum of 50,000 credits and for top three players that perform the best will receive a standard Republic Surplus Crate. If there are multiple parties involved, it will be awarded to the top 3 of both sides.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.

[ Belial (Vasulitu Dimakutask) | Nabe ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.

[ Belial (Vasulitu Dimakutask) | Nabe ]

NOTE - Gamemasters are not administrative staff. Gamemasters should not use their powers for anything besides their events, unless instructed otherwise by an Admin+.

Last edited:

Lukir

VIP
+1
Good app, looks clean, good ideas, My only critique is that you made the main bad guy dudes name Orgy. Otherwise good stuff and good luck

Ronnie

Owner
| ACCEPTED |
The quality of this event and of your roleplay in general is truly outstanding.
Incredibly excited to see what you're able to accomplish.
Read through the GAMEMASTER GUIDELINES, get trained by any Gamemaster, and request your roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.