Ben and Jar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okeas

VIP

Redicule

Your open to be killed if your not in the afk room if your on your home planet and killed by someone like yourself say a Jedi on Jedi this could be warm able but mainly should’ve been handled in a sit in the server

You sadly can't use file paths, you just need to upload it to youtube or something, make it public or unlisted and post a link here.

Oil

VIP
-1 i dont know 100% but i feel like they didnt do anything wrong maybe you just dont know the rules

Okeas

VIP
This guy hasn’t been on the forums since he posted this if anyone sees him in-game can you ask him to reply to this?

saucy

This guy hasn’t been on the forums since he posted this if anyone sees him in-game can you ask him to reply to this?
Yeah sorry im not the best tech person im a noob at it but no i was meditating by the archives watching yt and then everything u see is in the video

Theseus

-1 This shows nothing but you RDMing, Bhopping, and Kill Abusing. I don't know if you understand how this works or if the video just got cut short but you are completely in the wrong here and if anything you should be warned as of the current evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.