Ben and Jar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theseus

thats exactly how it started and nice now i got all his boyfriends to defend him when i just wanted to meditate lmao nice server
First of all not the best way to get support especially after you posting evidence of you breaking the rules instead. Secondly why you gotta be toxic because people are intelligent enough to have their own opinions on a situation you have no reason for that comment. Like we just are doing our jobs a community voicing our opinion on something that we just happen to disagree like cmon dude think before you post like that and try and call people his boyfriends you have no idea they know each other just because they supported him. This is a 🤡🤡🤡 moment

Okeas

VIP
-1 so from what I saw, you initiated the combat by attacking them since you had full HP at the beginning. Therefore you started the ARDM when they killed you, they were acting in self defense. I will say that it was not right for them to attack you at the warp pad and they should be talked to about but you also gave us proof of you Bhopping so there’s that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.