Ben is homophobic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Koba

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Shade Koba

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Benjamin Iben

Reason: Homophobia

Proof(Highly recommended): Check chat logs right before he banned me, and his lame excuse of a ban reason

Additional Info if there is any:
I literally just logged into the server to see everyone calling each other gay in /advert. All I said in advert was that everyone on the server were gay furries and I got banned for a day. If Ben has a problem with me for being a gay furry, then he's being homophobic and shouldn't be banning people due to his own prejudices.

Last edited:
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID:

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID:

Reason:

Proof(Highly recommended):

Additional Info if there is any:

your unbanned, don't do it again.
(silver vip) (Jedi Master) said /advert Reborn is gay furries lets just admit it we're all furfags

S

Silas

Ben if I'm not mistaken this is a report a staff thread, so just because you unbanned him doesn't mean he isn't still reporting you.

Shade Koba

It's actually offensive that you're fine with people on this server making homophobic remarks at each other all day long and the one time I respond to that cancerous shit, I get banned. It's homophobia, and I will call it like it is. You're a homophobe.

Shade Koba

some people are fine with it like, scary is fine with the furry things and all that

Yes I'm aware Scary is a furry. There are tons of furries on this server. Hence my original advert. I'd love to see the chat logs from before my advert on here so everyone can see the cancer for themselves.

I have talked to the people that were adverting that stuff (that i can contact) They are delt with. The reason I just punished you is because when i come back from the bathroom, that is the only thing i see. I banned you, I over reacted, you should know not to advert that stuff though.

Last edited:
its not that you said someone was a furry or gay or whatever, it's that you did it in an IC situation and it should've been OOC. shouldn't go around calling people gay furries in advert, no one should be.

Dryles

VIP
listen dude, i don't see the connection where ben was automatically supposed to know you're a "furfag" (those are your words, not mine) just because of an advert that said everyone is one of those. you did a failrp advert, you got banned. ben isn't a "homophobe" nor does he hate furries or gays. leave the shit alone.

"Reason: Homophobia"
you're literally calling ben homophobic for the reason. so bro ur reporting him for being homophobic? Im hearing someone is anti-gay here...

Status
Not open for further replies.