Accepted Bens Darth Malgus app (coolest sith ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passive

Steam Name - passive
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:427046039
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - DS Lord Benillingus, Knight Benjamin.
Server Playtime - 1 week 6 days 18 hours basically 2 weeks :)
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4000+ hours total
Warn Count - 1-2 maybe
Age - 19

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X]
What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
All the different pathways and characters in
Star Wars. Everywhere you look in the Star Wars universe there are all different types of diverse characters that all have their own backstories that are told in almost every detail, even if it is a character that is not of main focus, they always have their own backstory that shows how they are there and how they have gotten there. I think this is what makes Star Wars unique and remarkable, as in my opinion there will never be something like this ever again.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
The name of my character is Darth Malgus also known formally as Veradun. He was born on the planet Dromund Kaas in 3700 BBY, which was the Captial of the refurbished Sith Empire. During the return of the Sith Empire, Malgus and his master Darth Vindican were among the select few to help in the assault of the Galactic Republic to help take back the Sith home world Korriban. During this
assault both Malgus and his master took a fury class ship and landed at the Republic's space station where they found 2 jedi one Jedi Master Kao Darach and the other Jedi Padawan Satele Shan. They dueled with the outcome in not so in Malgus's favor as only one jedi was killed along with him killing his master and one jedi getting away. In the following years Malgus was then promoted to Sith Lord and granted the tile of Darth as of a few years after that. He was then selected to lead an Imperial force raid on Alderaan, after laying bombardment on the planet he then sent down all of his forces to take over Alderaan which ended in defeat as Malgus got outmatched and nearly died along with most of his forces being destroyed, which were on retreat, as the republic sent in reinforcements to help the battered republic forces on the planet. Malgus then got picked up by his personal shuttle and flown away. He then sent himself out on a revenge mission and taught himself the lesson of never underestimating his opponents and controlling his anger in moments when needed. As he set out to fight a Jedi he sensed on Alderaan he was crushed by ruble the Jedi forced onto him having used his will to control his anger he then pushed the ruble off of him and bombarded the Jedi with attacks and eventually defeated him. Have sustained multiple injuries on his body including his jaw he then had to wear a respirator which covered his nose, mouth and neck. After this he then set out on his goals of wanting to defeat all of the Republic and get completely rid of the Jedi so that the Galaxy would have no "weaknesses" in which he failed. What he did succeed in though was spreading turmoil throughout the galaxy so that people can understand the power of what the force can do.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
To be honest what really drew me to Malgus was the fact that he is a menace, and I was like "I like being a menace" so I thought it would be badass to RP as him as he basically does whatever he wants and has his own way of doing and getting the things he wants. I also am really interest in his armor its very unique and in my opinion looks very pleasing. His story is also very intriguing and interesting to me because it was cool to see how he came to power and what he did with that power in the long run.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Malgus's main motivation was his undying desire for infinite power and to teach everybody a lesson. I will use this to drive my story by using this desire to help me fuel my journey to become the True Emperor and teach people a valuable lesson about how strong the force can be.

What is your connection to this character?
Just like how Malgus would fall and get back up stronger I feel that I am able to do that too. We both would have to climb our way through hardships and challenges that may put us as setbacks but in the end we would climb our way back up again and prevail. Malgus was always a very tenacious person as he would do anything to keep what was dear to him and protect it with all of his power.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
I believe have a pretty suitable understanding of this character's goals, his origin, and his
history.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
I can bring my character to fit in this timeline by continuing his cold-hearted
pursuit for power and climbing to the top by overcoming the challenges along the way. Just like how Malgus started at the bottom and climbed his way up through dedication, will power, and learning from his mistakes I am willing to put in this effort and show that I deserve what I obtain on this journey.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
What makes me be the best candidate for this role is I am willing to put time and effort into building on this character and developing good roleplay situations suiting of him. I also feel that I can make it a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone else to also RP with me as this character is played. Even though this is only my second iteration I feel I have made a good name for myself and have carried out what was needed at me in times of importance, and I know I can be mingey but trust me it will go away when needed.

“I fight because that is what I was made to do, and the Empire is the instrument through which I realize my purpose.”

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
+2
Bro has the voice for it and is VERY dedicated to this. I've never seen passive put work into ANYTHING besides this application. Not only did he go all out for it but he even got other people to proofread it. I feel like Passive would fit the character very well and having Malgus work beside me on Sith would be legendary. Would create for some cool RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.