Bhopping

Because people will bhop into combat or be annoying and bhop away from a PK order/exile before they're attacked. Don't forget scripts that people will lie about

people script including me or the second they get out of combat they'll instantly start bhopping away and its a "you did this" "you did that"

The scripts is already a rule and people will still lie about it. You ever hear about Pallox bhopping as Valk for an hour straight so he didn't get PK'd? He swore up and down he did it legit, but it was blatantly him scripting. That's exactly what will happen.

Rightpop

or eliminate all of bhoping so we don’t have to deal with the issue of people bhoping. It’s either you can bhop or you can’t, if you can’t, practice.

Caitlyn

lol, Jedi bhopping in lore.

But Could they jump across tat in 10 jumps?

it makes no sense, and it def don't make sense to be going 200mph to the warp pad or anywhere.

adding back bhopping just adds more things to be abused.

lol, Jedi bhopping in lore.

But Could they jump across tat in 10 jumps?

it makes no sense, and it def don't make sense to be going 200mph to the warp pad or anywhere.

adding back bhopping just adds more things to be abused.
what if i told you that ive found a physical restriction.
i can make it stop you from bhopping after a leap, but still allowing you to hit slight bhops. but the instant your velocity gets higher than 400 it will slow you down a lot

Spam deleting posts doesn't exactly solve the problem, but it at least prevents further bickering. Thank you mystery staff.

Caitlyn

what if i told you that ive found a physical restriction.
i can make it stop you from bhopping after a leap, but still allowing you to hit slight bhops. but the instant your velocity gets higher than 400 it will slow you down a lot
idk if 400 is the same as 400 on deathrun, but its still fast and makes still 0 sense, There's no reason in roleplay to be bhopping. and combat, it would absolutely ruin combat.

idk if 400 is the same as 400 on deathrun, but its still fast and makes still 0 sense, There's no reason in roleplay to be bhopping. and combat, it would absolutely ruin combat.
i can adjust it live if you ever wanna change it if its too much or too little
If there was a way to prevent people from bhopping into combat from the outside besides a rule then it wouldn't be too bad
not really, and if there was it'd be super un optimized