Big sad

I left Reborn a while ago and got on today to see it was no more. It was a pretty dope community aside from the losers with their highschool ass drama. But it does suck because I really enjoyed my time even when people were being trolls and pricks because that's part if the gmod experience. And if yall don't know who I am I was CJ. And if you don't care or remember thats tough I guess. Just wanted to share my thoughts on it. Wish everyone well 👍

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
I left Reborn a while ago and got on today to see it was no more. It was a pretty dope community aside from the losers with their highschool ass drama. But it does suck because I really enjoyed my time even when people were being trolls and pricks because that's part if the gmod experience. And if yall don't know who I am I was CJ. And if you don't care or remember thats tough I guess. Just wanted to share my thoughts on it. Wish everyone well 👍
Not to worry my friend, there will be a multitude of servers coming online soon. First Minecraft servers, then, possibly, gmod ones.