Biggest Simp?

Narwhale

Its Moxxi, man is a fucking simp. Shepard comes close but atleast shepard actually dated the bitch. Moxxi just out here tryna get his nut. I can respect a man who tries to get his nut, but not a tyrannical pussy demon who will use his power and influence to coerce a female to the tip of his dick. How sad of a person do you have to be to try and flex your founder power on a gmod server. Like why dont you get something real to flex like a Mustang. Honestly I would even argue that Moxxi sexually harrassed most the server by forcing us to watch his cringe attempts to get a girl. I feel like my eyes and ears have been violated. Funny how you can run a game server and still completely lack game.

Narwhale

seems we are all in agreement here, so...
pinging the simp lord himself @Moxxi
would you please give us you acceptance speech for this award?

Spectre8105

Once again, you guys are straight tripping, we can identify the "biggest simp" using technology... I can confirm that the BIGGEST simp on the server was indeed @Pump. There is 3 others in the running, however that is irrelevent.

oxy

VIP
listen i dont disagree with this post in the slightest but this is like the 20th time you have mentioned Artifact, Moxxi, and nut in the same paragraph over the past 3 days and im starting to worry if you are obsessed with someone who left the community 4 months ago and hasnt did shit significant since

Narwhale

listen i dont disagree with this post in the slightest but this is like the 20th time you have mentioned Artifact, Moxxi, and nut in the same paragraph over the past 3 days and im starting to worry if you are obsessed with someone who left the community 4 months ago and hasnt did shit significant since
who are you talking to? I know your dumbass isnt talking to me, last time I posted was 2018

Okeas

VIP
Nah you guys have it all wrong like I said earlier biggest simp would need to be a close tie for me. Either Skies or Premium