Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:34920638
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - STC PVT Hoss Delgado
Server Playtime - 3Days 9Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime -554.4 hours
Warn Count -0
Age -23
MERCENARY
[X]

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
I've always been drawn to the more dark underworld/Non-force sensitive stories and lore. How the common person makes way through a world full of magic and powers greater than them.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Hoss Delgado. Coming from a family of poverty being a combat droid service technician wasnt cutting it. But after getting wrapped up in a deal gone wrong with a cartel leader in another system he was forced to flee from the system. He found himself enlisting in the IT for steady pay, but could only handle the harsh conditions and brutal ways of the Sith he spent his time amongst for so long. While still sending home whatever credits he makes to family and friends in need he's found himself taking whatever odd jobs pay the best.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
Being able to take an outside perspective with the main factions but still having the ability to work together when possible. Its not so much about getting to be a hired gun and starting a bidding war for who gets the extra hands, but getting to handle each situation/conflict on my own terms and having my own code of morals to abide by.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
While Hoss does have the goal of helping out those back home by sending whatever supplies and credits he can, hes not a greedy monster. So everyday, and every job he takes he has the internal conflict of doing the right thing, or doing whats best.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?

Going off of my previous question. I plan to keep an outside balanced view on things, not just taking orders and doing what pleases the highest ranking person in front of me.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?
To help out the little guy or those in need. By navigating the dark seedy underworld of the system to his advantage, and do what is right, but still being able to get by.

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?
Mostly by helping whoever needs it. An Apprentice needs help on a quest? Done. A group of Padawans need help securing a point? Hire Hoss. I plan to provide aide to who needs it, not just collecting heads of cabinet members. Additonally I think it would be interesting to give this character an alignment system... This means that depending on the jobs, tasks, or choices that Hoss has to make during his time in the system will determine how he acts, looks, and percieves the people around him. The system I have thought about is shown below

Aide in PK of Republic or Imperial character: +/-10 alignment
Completeing a contract given by Republic or Imperial faction: +/-5 alignment
Successful in character combat with a Republic or Imperial character: +/-1 alignment

How will this alignment system be known?
It wont...Not with an outright number at least. With the max points of an alignment being +/-50 in 10 point increments Hoss' apperance may change. Such as if he is more dark side aligned he would probably display bounty trophies and be more willing to take bounties for the thrill of it disregarding if it was a right thing to do or not. While if he is more light side aligned his armor will remain more clean, well kept, and presentable, wanting to show himself as a beacon of aide rather than a intimidating hunter. It would also mean discounts for factions he is more aligned to.

Over all I think this would be fun to do. It would give the community here something that is very unique and molded by how they treat it. I also plan to keep a document of all these occurences and a log of what events he goes through.

Edit: Added Alignment system for the character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.