Boomers Grey APP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer

VIP
Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Boomerb
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:227789301
CC Model ID: models/tessa/honorjedi/honor.mdl models/player/artel/jediw3/jediw3.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: ewok boomer, padawan boomer MP CADET CPL Boomer
Level: 90
Number of warns (active/total): 5 total 2 of the warns were in december 2019 for some reason
Time on Server (approx): i have been playing on and off since december 2017

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: between the outbreak of war between the Jedi and Sith, many of them defected. The reason for this was their beliefs. the beliefs of a jedi or sith to the defectors didnt matter any longer. their pilosiphy was influenced by the middle nature of the force. The middle point of the force is where the greys come in. They believe the inner core of the force is balanced between the dark and the light. it means to have harmony and utilize both aspects of the force. They can also delve into one side more then the other, a common act of the greys. Many greys, like ahsoka, helped out the jedi, but still had her own beliefs and still made a cause in the war. Her place was to only carry the balance and to lead the torch through the cave was to help the jedi as the sith was in control and the galaxy was unbalanced. when the galaxy is unbalanced, it is a greys choice to either mind their own business and follow their beliefs and code, or help in the war act and help one side or the other to help cause balance and patch the ripple in the unbreakable force. A greys power in the force is not based on the living force like sith or jedi, but is balanced within the cosmic force. their powers are merely doubled on the belief of the wills of the force and their destiny is in the hands of the force and only the force
to the greys the force is not a weapon or something used for self gain, but a tool to better improve the balance and to shape a users destiny within the dark, light, or like a grey, the middle..

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a grey jedi is to create a balance and patch the ripple of unbalance. The galaxy is war torn between the light and dark. My goal is to help out the side that is not in a good place to even the balance or plain field, and leave the rest to the will of the force. Other then helping in securing balance, I would follow the grey code and philosiphy, and protect civilians on neutral planets such as Tatooine and Kashyyyk. I would also consider having a private life, continuing my legacy and teaching the future generations the way of the grey. The greys always had a continuation and in doing so to ensure a balance for the future, possibly wiping the sith and jedi and causing a neutral force group preventing any war. though this did come with complications. "An object can not make you good, or evil. The temptation of power, forbidden knowledge, even the desire to do good can lead some down that path. But only you can change yourself. " -Bendu. The bendu clearly states a temptation can always occur within a neutral or lightside order. That was actually how the dark side sparked, and blew into a flame that cant ever be blown out. The only way to stop it was to channel it, neutralize it, and control it. Thats what the greys teach. Controlling the light and dark, but channeling the use of both as a tool to ensure success and the destiny of the life of a grey...

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I used to be a grey before the servers closing. I was always available to roleplay, and even worked with other Greys closely, like Ruby Rose, Steely, Rde Ren, and some others. I also know the grey rules and they are easy to follow as they are easy to remember. i also studied grey lore and know lots of greys in the lore, as thats what i would love to be in the actual star wars universe. I also like being a neutral faction as I am not the best at ranking up and learning codes and such, as its not my thing. i am the lurker, the watcher, the one in the shadows. The one who only wants best for the force and for the galaxy, and in so, i ensure my assistence toward the correct faction and its need to make sure the sides are evened and balanced. I feel i can bring lots of roleplay opyions too such as helping council members or even heavily assist a faction in raids. I also love tatooine haha, its my favorite planet and i always gothere. I loved being a grey jedi before the closing of the server, and would like to have that feeling again. Thank you for reading!!

Last edited:
Give a reason please. And if it’s ”minge” name a particular time in which I was “mingy”
If you wish for a example, let me literally list off in less than 24 hours ago you were on a Vader life calling yourself the "Black Lord of the Sith" until you were almost exiled which you escaped by switching lives. You make it too easy to list off examples, because you have too many of them. Also, you cannot even be a Gray. Since you have more than the 3 minimum warns that's required to remove you completely from being Gray. So, you're not even eligible to begin with.

Boomer

VIP
If you wish for a example, let me literally list off in less than 24 hours ago you were on a Vader life calling yourself the "Black Lord of the Sith" until you were almost exiled which you escaped by switching lives. You make it too easy to list off examples, because you have too many of them. Also, you cannot even be a Gray. Since you have more than the 3 minimum warns that's required to remove you completely from being Gray. So, you're not even eligible to begin with.
LMAO other ppl were calling me that I enever said that about myself get the facts straight you always make up lies

Boomer

VIP
And are you not gonna mention that u bash ppl on stupid shit but u were the one who VDMED and drove a speeder into a event happening and into the city

Status
Not open for further replies.